Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Why would dat put you on ignore? You stalking him?
    Nope. He claimed that he REALLY CARED about the people in the military. I called him a liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    At least the article did accurately portray who the target was

"Last month, the Bush administration acknowledged authorizing the National Security Agency to intercept e-mails and phone calls without warrants in cases where one party is outside the United States."

Everyone has their own opinon on which security feature is the most effective, cost effective etc. I see where he is coming from, but I also know that signals intelligence hs proven effective in the past and sometimes there just is not enough trained bodies to fulfill every need.
    And the other is in the U.S. thus domestic wire tapping and under FISA courts.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Resurrection of a thread.

Judge Rules Against Government in Spying Lawsuit

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) -- A federal judge Thursday rejected a government request that he dismiss a lawsuit challenging the Bush administration's domestic spying program.

The lawsuit, brought by the Electronic Frontier Foundation, challenges President Bush's assertion that he can use his wartime powers to eavesdrop on Americans without a warrant.

http://wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=5177172
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Resurrection of a thread.
    We will see what happens. At least the court is willing to hear the merits of the claim.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #545  
    How long till the NY Times discloses how British authorities caught the Muslim terrorists trying to blow up the airplanes?
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    How long till the NY Times discloses how British authorities caught the Muslim terrorists trying to blow up the airplanes?
    ..good one.

Unfortunately for us, the British have far more leeway when it comes to undercover surveillance , intelligence gathering, and counter-terrorist activities than our law and intelligence agencies are allowed to have here.
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728