Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Hey everyone;

    I doubt any of you remember me, but as you can see from my join date and my very outdated signature/avator, I was here back in the VisorCentral day, when the Visor Deluxe ruled the ultimate device and everyone knew it. Hey, I still miss that thing

    I recently got myself a Treo ($75, no rebate, Cingular, not too shabby ) so i'm back here now, just wanted to say hi again!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  2. #2  
    Welcome back. You might want to update your avatar and sig...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by terrysalmi
    VICTORY 2002!!!!

    Bush Wins Florida - No Recounts Necessary
    Clear Majority Gained in Senate
    2 Houses added to House Majority
    No loss of total Gubernatorialships


    Leading to...

    FOUR MORE YEARS
    FOUR MORE YEARS
    FOUR MORE YEARS

    RE-ELECT DUBYA 2004!
    Hey Terry, you finished at WU?
  4.    #4  
    OTR: Loved Washburn, but hated Topeka. I ended up enlisting in the Air Force, which has sent me to San Antonio where I am now.
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  5. #5  
    Welcome back to TC!

    You were able to get a Treo for $75? Which one?
  6.    #6  
    Treo 650 Cingular

    http://www.wireflyfriends.com/

    Found the above website through a hot deals forum, it's an unpublished link that offers much better deals than the regular Wirefly site. At the time of my order a few weeks ago, the price on the T650 was $0 w/ NO rebate. I grabbed it...at checkout, Wirefly thought my old AT&T phone # was Cingular and said I would need to pay a $75 "upgrade fee" - I agreed since it was still one helluva deal. It seems they've since bumped the price to $249 w/ no rebate.

    Needless to say, I'm happy!!!!
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by terrysalmi
    Hey everyone;

    I doubt any of you remember me, but as you can see from my join date and my very outdated signature/avator, I was here back in the VisorCentral day, when the Visor Deluxe ruled the ultimate device and everyone knew it. Hey, I still miss that thing

    I recently got myself a Treo ($75, no rebate, Cingular, not too shabby ) so i'm back here now, just wanted to say hi again!
    Another resource I can learn from!!

    Welcome Back, from one of the noobs.

    Cheers, Perry.
  8. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by terrysalmi
    OTR: Loved Washburn, but hated Topeka. I ended up enlisting in the Air Force, which has sent me to San Antonio where I am now.
    Welcome back, and a huge THANK YOU for volunteering to serve our country. What do you do in the USAF? I served 23 years (recently retired).

    Great find on the Treo
  9.    #9  
    Cardio: I'm a 3C0X1/IT Guy.
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  10. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by terrysalmi
    Cardio: I'm a 3C0X1/IT Guy.
    Cool, one of 3 people I wanted to keep on my side

    Food Service
    Finance
    IT

    Are you at Lackland now?
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  11.    #11  
    Cardio: Yup, up on Security Hill.

    As far as keeping on your side, don't forget Assignments.
    Blue Visor Deluxe ~ Clie T615 ~ Zire 71 ~ Treo 650 ~ Palm Centro
  12. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by terrysalmi
    Cardio: Yup, up on Security Hill.

    As far as keeping on your side, don't forget Assignments.
    I musta pissed them off early on, but hey I had fun wherever they sent me.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"

Posting Permissions