1.    #1  
    3 months ago today, I was sitting in a motel room with 3 dogs, 3 cats, 3 days worth of clothing, and no idea that my life had changed forever.

It seems like yesterday; it seems like years ago...........
    It was very unfortunate (to say the least), but I hope you are thankful for making it this far.
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    3 months ago today, I was sitting in a motel room with 3 dogs, 3 cats, 3 days worth of clothing, and no idea that my life had changed forever.

It seems like yesterday; it seems like years ago...........

I thought of you recently -- what's happened to you -- tell us whatever you can

(glad you're back ...)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  4.    #4  
    yes, skillllllz, i'm quite thankful, but always sad as i drive throught my ravaged city, having no idea whether it will survive.

barye, thanks for the thoughts. unfortunately most of my friends and family lost their homes, and i lost some friends and family as a result of katrina. but we're surviving, trying to be optimistic in the face of, well, everything!

everything's changed; you can't possibly imagine what it's like here; not just physically, but psychologically. it's really like a war zone and a third world country, with little pockets of psuedo-normal dotting the landscape.

it's all weird. we'll see, i guess.