1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Good God, that has got to hurt!!!

Source: Boston.com

Police hit man in genitals with Taser

FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. --Police accidentally hit a naked man in the genitals with a Taser after he was caught breaking windows and asking women to touch him, authorities said.

Jeremy J. Miljour, 26, tried to run away when sheriff's deputies approached so one of them shot their Taser, said Cpl. Matt Chitwood. But one of the gun's prongs accidentally hit Miljour's genitals and got stuck, Chitwood said.

"The Taser is relatively accurate, but when someone is moving like that, it doesn't matter if you have a Taser, or a pistol. (Officers) can't aim," Chitwood said.

-snip-
    Probably doesn't help when you run from the police. ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    Probably doesn't help when you run from the police. ;-)
    No, No, probably not. But still, getting zapped in the Cash-n-Prizes with 50,000 volts is an experience I would like to skip.
    Bet he's a "High Talker" now.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Good God, that has got to hurt!!!
    I nominate the cop for an award. Bet that ***** does not try to get another unexpecting womean to feel him up.
    This is an honest question: Does it hurt more to be hit there than somewhere else? Sure, getting kicked there hurts more than getting kicked elsewhere, but does the relationship hold when we're talking Tazers? I mean, does even the most benign tazer shot surpass our ability to discern levels of pain?
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    This is an honest question: Does it hurt more to be hit there than somewhere else? Sure, getting kicked there hurts more than getting kicked elsewhere, but does the relationship hold when we're talking Tazers? I mean, does even the most benign tazer shot surpass our ability to discern levels of pain?
    I would say yes it hurts more, due to the amount of nerves in that area.
    Shooting an unarmed naked person with a Taser? What were the cops afraid of?
    Sounds to me like the guy was obviously bipolar and off his meds.
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    I would say yes it hurts more, due to the amount of nerves in that area.
    But all those nerves lead somewhere. Are brains capable of feeling an arbitrary amount of pain or does it stop somewhere north of "blinding"?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DHAnderson
    He was fleeing, taser or 9mm?

I have teenage daughters, no sympathy for perverts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHAnderson
    Let's see-if I were the cop I would think Taser or wrestle down deviant naked man. I choose Taser.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover