1.    #1  
    Dingy Harry didn't read the pre-war intel. Now he claims that the dog ate his homework.

http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=10375
  2.    #2  
    BTT.

If this guy is the best the Dems have to offer, I don't know what we're worried about.
    Typical Democrat hypocrisy. My 5 year-old has more integrity when it comes to admitting his responsibility for actions that he committed. Oops.. this is too much invective for the Treo Central gestapo. Look for this thread to get locked down within minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    My 5 year-old has more integrity when it comes to admitting his responsibility for actions that he committed.
    Too bad your president doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Like it or not he is OUR president of OUR country.

<snip>When deadly force is used, and my country's military is put in harms way<snip>
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    Like it or not he is OUR president of OUR country.
    OUCH
    What actions has the President taken for which he has not accepted responsibility?
    1911: I read the article...interesting. But we don't all live in a fantasy land where we assume that all senators and all representatives read everything cover to cover before making a decision do they? If that was a requirement, then virtually nothing would get done. (Hence the reason why each congressperson has a staff of people to help them make a determination to support/not support via a vote.) The argument would be that for something this important, everyone should have read it. However, I find this to be a compelling argument (from the article you posted at the bottom):

Senator Reid gave his floor statement on the Iraq resolution on October 9, 2002, and the reasoning he gave for voting for the resolution does not have much to do with current assessments of the intelligence on WMD. Members got their information on Iraq from lots of sources in the months leading up to the October 2002 vote. The most important sources of information were White House/Administration officials, including the President, Vice President, and Secretary of Defense.
    You aren't making the argument that Senator Reid made an uninformed vote are you?

Also, are you saying that the info in that report was different than the info leading up to the vote? If not, then what does it matter if someone read the report or based the decision on the info provided by the administration?

Typical Democrat hypocrisy. My 5 year-old has more integrity when it comes to admitting his responsibility for actions that he committed.
    What is Senator Reid not taking responsibilty for? He admitted to not reading it?

Oops.. this is too much invective for the Treo Central gestapo. Look for this thread to get locked down within minutes.
    I don't like when threads are closed...but when you start off your thread with 'Democratic hypocrisy' and then don't explain it...I can see how the flames get started.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    What actions has the President taken for which he has not accepted responsibility?

Appointing that ***** Brown to FEMA and his resulting bungling.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Appointing that ***** Brown to FEMA and his resulting bungling.
    HEYYYY KOOL-AID MAN

Bush: 'I take responsibility'
    The president says Katrina showed "serious problems" in the government's ability to respond to a crisis.
    By wire services
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    HEYYYY KOOL-AID MAN

Bush: 'I take responsibility'
    The president says Katrina showed "serious problems" in the government's ability to respond to a crisis.
    By wire services
    HAHAHHA! Credit Due Cardio. I would pick the first fawking thing he actually did use the "responsibility" word for. I actually recall my surprise now when he said it. (bows to quality B.S. call)

Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    HAHAHHA! Credit Due Cardio. I would pick the first fawking thing he actually did use the "responsibility" word for. I actually recall my surprise now when he said it. (bows to quality B.S. call)

Thanks, I take back all the bad thoughts of you, no I don't JK

I probably won't be on much for the next week so have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    Thanks, I take back all the bad thoughts of you, no I don't JK

I probably won't be on much for the next week so have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Happy Turkey day!