Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    Uh, so he was lying about the airliner that is plain to see in overhead imagery of the time?

He was lying about the vicious fights my brother Marines go into when they closed on that facility?

http://home.earthlink.net/~reed-x/im...20facility.jpg
    I'm suggesting you mayu want to consideer the original source. Want to cite some source which describes the "brother marines" perceeption of whom they were fighting?
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    I'm suggesting you mayu want to consideer the original source. Want to cite some source which describes the "brother marines" perceeption of whom they were fighting?
    I'm suggesting you look at the picture, and then explain to me what an airliner and railroad cars (sans railroad) would be doing in the middle of the freaking desert.
    I'm suggesting you look at the picture, and then explain to me what an airliner and railroad cars (sans railroad) would be doing in the middle of the freaking desert.
    Now who's avoiding the question?

It's not possible it was a training area for Iraqi hostage crisis forces?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    That part of Iraq really was not Iraq, uh it was Kurdish Iraq, yeah thats it. No wait a minute they were a new terroris oops I mean tourist attraction and you went in unilaterlly with a few other countries and all by yourself lied and made up the sattelite photo
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    House Leadership In Meeting Making Final Decision on Vote...
    GOP to Dems: Pull Troops Now? Okay, then let's vote!!!!!
    Troop resolution Tonight. 7 p.m. in House, is plan...
    Ultimate showdown...

Edit for cite http://www.drudgereport.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by cardio
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Understand it is probably too intellectual for some. It may actually require the ability to think for oneself instead of blindly following the party line. That's OK.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...424789,00.html
    Current: iPhone 3G
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051118/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

House GOP Seeks Quick Vote on Iraq Pullout

House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi had no immediate reaction to the planned vote.
    Now who's avoiding the question?

It's not possible it was a training area for Iraqi hostage crisis forces?
    You know, in my original post I thought about mentioning that possibility...that the Iraqi equivalent of Delta Force would be out there training to save Iraqi citizens from Arab terrorists. Then I remembered that Saddam was in the business of supporting terrorists. That Saddam didn't give a hoot about his people.
    Source
    By forcing the issue to a vote, Republicans placed many Democrats in a politically unappealing position - whether to side with Murtha and expose themselves to attacks from the White House and congressional Republicans, or whether to oppose him and risk angering the voters that polls show want an end to the conflict.
    Help me understand this: if the "voters that polls show want an end to the conflict" are in the majority, as the left clearly believes, what reason would the Democrats have to fear "attacks from the White House and congressional Republicans"?

Could it be that the majority of the voters does not, in fact wish an immediate end to the war? Could it be that the majority of voters want victory, however that might be defined? Could it be that the majority of voters equate abandoning Iraq with defeat?
    Retired from active duty: Treo 800w, Sprint Touch, Mogul, Apache, Cingular Treo 650, HP iPaq 4350, T|T, M505 - Nokia 3650 - SE R520m, T610, T637, Moto P280, etc, etc...
    You know, in my original post I thought about mentioning that possibility...that the Iraqi equivalent of Delta Force would be out there training to save Iraqi citizens from Arab terrorists. Then I remembered that Saddam was in the business of supporting terrorists. That Saddam didn't give a hoot about his people.
    Regardless of supporting one group's "freedom fighters", doesn't mean one wouldn't want to be prepared for the same tactic. Also, doesn't mean it was his idea. Likely an upper military training idea.
    Regardless of supporting one group's "freedom fighters"...
    Like this?

Or this?

Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    Like this?

Or this?

Yes, yes. Thank you for the emotional visual. Gee, you wouldn't have any idea what they're struggle is about would you?
    Yes, yes. Thank you for the emotional visual. Gee, you wouldn't have any idea what they're struggle is about would you?
    No. I'm a conservative and am therefore too simple to understand.
    Gee, you wouldn't have any idea what they're struggle is about would you?
    Not much struggling going on when you've blown yourself in half....
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Gee, you wouldn't have any idea what they're struggle is about would you?
    Apparently it has something to do with buses:

Quote Originally Posted by phurth
    No. I'm a conservative and am therefore too simple to understand.
    Yup, nothing to consider here. Just that global terrorist threat which must be defeated, right?
  19.    #59  
    The Democrats aren't going to pull any troops out of Iraq. Someone has to man the many new bases we built.
    Quote Originally Posted by burnout
    The Democrats aren't going to pull any troops out of Iraq. Someone has to man the many new bases we built.
    The working middle class will just have to overpay Halliburton, AGAIN, to raze them.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast