Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1.    #1  
    This week President Bush, Rumsfeld and tonight in the most eloquent way, Vice President Cheney ripped the liberal left. Ahhh, where has my Republican Party been?!

    They are back. I saw it on drudge.com and michellemalkin.com. It will at least be on foxnews.com and maybe the liberal media will reluctantly report it, but no guarantees.

    All I can say is 'it's about fn tiime'. The liberal lies have gone way too far - and they have to be asked "What the hell happened to your memory? You were saying the same thing all politicians thought."
  2.    #2  
    My favorite and most direct quote from Vice President **** Cheney is...

    "The President and I cannot prevent certain politicians from losing their memory, or their backbone – but we’re not going to sit by and let them rewrite history."
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    My favorite and most direct quote from Vice President **** Cheney is...

    "The President and I cannot prevent certain politicians from losing their memory, or their backbone – but we’re not going to sit by and let them rewrite history."
    Long, LONG overdue.
    I note now they are going after the NYT and WaPo daily via a blog.
  4. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #4  
    Was the intelligence that congress received the same as what the white house had?
  5.    #5  
    Give it up already! Democrat liars are being called out for what they are. They have a choice to face the music and defend their lies, or simply stop the offensive of projecting lies. I predict they put there tail between their legs and will all of the sudden be quiet.

    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Was the intelligence that congress received the same as what the white house had?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Was the intelligence that congress received the same as what the white house had?
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea.../20051113.html
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Was the intelligence that congress received the same as what the white house had?
    According to MSNBC channel today, They did have access to the raw data and were able to inquire with any analyst they felt they may have needed to analyze the intel.
  8. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911sforever
    LOL. Are you serious?
  9. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Give it up already! Democrat liars are being called out for what they are. They have a choice to face the music and defend their lies, or simply stop the offensive of projecting lies. I predict they put there tail between their legs and will all of the sudden be quiet.
    Was this an answer to the question or you lashing out?
  10. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    According to MSNBC channel today, They did have access to the raw data and were able to inquire with any analyst they felt they may have needed to analyze the intel.
    Could you cite for me?
  11. #11  
    Ah....about 2:30 or 3:00 pm PST today on the MSNBC channel. I heard it on while listening to my Satellite Radio while on the road. They were saying that it was standard procedure in order to make sure that all could do their due diligence with such a big situation.
  12. NRG
    NRG is offline
    NRG's Avatar
    Posts
    3,657 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Ah....about 2:30 or 3:00 pm PST today on the MSNBC channel. I heard it on while listening to my Satellite Radio while on the road. They were saying that it was standard procedure in order to make sure that all could do their due diligence with such a big situation.
    Nice citing.

    What I meant was, is there something you can show that will substaniate such a thing as WH intel being the same as congress'.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Give it up already! Democrat liars are being called out for what they are. They have a choice to face the music and defend their lies, or simply stop the offensive of projecting lies. I predict they put there tail between their legs and will all of the sudden be quiet.
    ATM -- I'm so relieved that you're all right !!!

    gosh I was so worried there for awhile with all the righties cowering under rocks, not receiving enough nourishment, not getting enough sunlight...

    Wheww -- those emergency transfusions of intravenous Kool-Aid have it seems, enabled at least a partial recovery !!

    during this moment of crisis -- when junior's polls are in the low 30s -- please be sure to keep tuned to nothing but Drudge, Rush, and whitehouse.com (you can't enough porn during a time like this).

    I will continue to pray for you -- god bless...
    Last edited by BARYE; 11/17/2005 at 01:25 AM.
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Nice citing.

    What I meant was, is there something you can show that will substaniate such a thing as WH intel being the same as congress'.
    Good question, but don't know. Probably because I haven't had a chance to look.

    I just found it interesting. I missed all the introductions, so I never caught their names. They were conducting an interview with a member of the Intel Committee, someone in the intel community (former CIA ops I think), and someone who was claiming everything Bush said were lies and everything the Dems said were simply repeating the lies from Bush. The anti-Bush guy made the claim that Bush had different intel. The Intel Committee guy said it was standard procedure that they did have access to the raw data and were able to inquire with any CIA analyst they felt they may have need of to analyze the intel, in order to make sure that everyone on the committee all could do their due diligence with such a big situation. The CIA guy confirmed this statement and the Anti-Bush guy never responded to this insightful answer or denied the claim they all had access to raw data and analysts, but changed the subject.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    LOL. Are you serious?
    I cited. You refute.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    ATM -- I'm so relieved that you're all right !!!

    gosh I was so worried there for awhile with all the righties cowering under rocks, not receiving enough nourishment, not getting enough sunlight...

    Wheww -- those emergency transfusions of intravenous Kool-Aid have it seems, enabled at least a partial recovery !!

    during this moment of crisis -- when junior's polls are in the low 30s -- please be sure to keep tuned to nothing but Drudge, Rush, and whitehouse.com (you can't enough porn during a time like this).

    I will continue to pray for you -- god bless...
    Thank you.... for this comment!!!
  17.    #17  
    Why? Was it that memorable?

    Anyway, enjoying reading the morning news today - John Kerry came out to say (like a broken record) "Cheney continues to mislead America about how we got into Iraqi and what must be done to complete the still unaccomplished mission."

    The only ones slowing down the mission is Democrats. Clinton was the lead article yesterday in alJazeera - nice going Bubba.

    Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., said Sunday that "I think it's a lie to say that the president lied to the American people" about prewar intelligence on weapons of mass destruction.

    Dems are in trouble with there cauldron of lies if their buddy McCain isn't on their side.

    The liberal lie is starting to crumble.


    Quote Originally Posted by Hizd4Life
    Thank you.... for this comment!!!
  18.    #18  
    Ahhh, this is great, a video of the liberal liars in action. Click on PLAY once your at the site.
  19.    #19  
    Do yourself a service and watch that video. If you doubt that the Democrats aren't simply lying for political gain, you will after the video.
  20. #20  
    As we crumble so does the support for Mr. Bush.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions