Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. cardio's Avatar
    Posts
    779 Posts
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    #21  
    Another poll that does not give details on demographics of those polled. It is easy to have a poll say what you want it to say, just ask the right demographic population.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    the most important stat amongst junior's polls is the not trusting numbers -- thats deadly --

    i've seen like 30% think they can be trusted -- you don't easily recover from that
    Clinton did. He was down to something like 32% a year into his second term.
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbesIsReal
    Clinton did. He was down to something like 32% a year into his second term.
    the basis for the distrust is important

    People may have come to believe that he received special secret service from "that woman, Ms. Lewinsky" -- and that he was less than truthful about it

    3 yrs too late -- people have now concluded that Iraq and the neccesity for unilateral war, the connecting of Saddamm to Al Quada and 9/11, the allegations about WMD, the raising of color coded terror, how his was going to be the most honest administration ever -- that its all been all along a lie.

    that's what makes it so deadly -- people have finally been woken to the idea that the emperor is unclothed

    (speaking for myself -- I look better when wearing clothes)
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by shopharim
    Got it. Thanx

    Hail to the Redskins!!!

    jeez -- you even did the colors !!
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    the basis for the distrust is important

    People may have come to believe that he received special secret service from "that woman, Ms. Lewinsky" -- and that he was less than truthful about it
    I agree. The Lies about his actions, false reassurances that no hanky panky took place, and Perjury while under oath were a pretty good underlying reasons for the mistrust of Clinton at that time....at least according to the polls.

    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    3 yrs too late -- people have now concluded that Iraq and the neccesity for unilateral war,
    Unilateral????? This is flat out lie and total distortion of history! Unless of course we do not count England, Australia, Poland, Italy, etc.... then yes we went it alone!

    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    the connecting of Saddamm to Al Quada and 9/11,
    Give me ONE quote where Bush says that Saddam is responsible for 9/11. But there are several from both Reps and DEMs stating that "in a post 9/11 world the threat Saddam offers needs to be addressed". The difference is....not linking Saddam to 9/11....but the potential threat that the intel at the time was indicating in a New World that 9/11 initiate.

    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    the allegations about WMD,
    From intel thought true at the time, where Hillary, Bill, Kerry, Reid, the UN, France, Germany, and Russia thought the intel was valid and all pointing to the same conclusion by all. If Bush statements were lies, then so were those from Hillary, Bill, Kerry, Reid, the UN, France, Germany, and Russia.

    A decision from bad intel is not a lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    the raising of color coded terror,
    There were several reasons for this on many occasions. Some came from CIA intel, some from foreign intel, some from cells fround in the US, some from captured laptops form AQ, etc.... To say Bush had a magic maker changing the color at his sole whim is ignorant.

    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    how his was going to be the most honest administration ever -- that its all been all along a lie.
    Hard promise for any politician. But if you are saying he lied because he acted on bad intel, that is not a lie. But if that is your definition then all who made the same claim at that time must be held to the same standard.

    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    that's what makes it so deadly -- people have finally been woken to the idea that the emperor is unclothed
    Who, the intel community that were so wrong that lead up to these events? Then I agree..

    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE
    (speaking for myself -- I look better when wearing clothes)
    Um...I will take your word on that.
    Last edited by HobbesIsReal; 11/17/2005 at 12:53 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions