Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    Looking forward to the new app
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aredon View Post
    pdf exporting is not currently supported by webOS, that's why he won't be trying to do it.
    there is already a software on software manager to do web to pdf
    Will this be released on the App Catalog or will people be able to buy it in other ways?
    Last edited by Murer; 09/16/2011 at 08:14 AM.
    What app?!? On Preware or HP Apps catalog?
  5.    #105  
    Will this be released on the App Catalog or will people be able to buy it in other ways?
    App Catalog. We have to support the official app channel so they see we developers and users still exist :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    PrinceAlbert and dadueler like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bay_wolf View Post
    I actually just placed an order for the JotPro a week ago for use with the app. All the reviews look positive on it.
    Ordered my JOT a month ago an still have not received it. I think they are really back logged
    ordered a targus tablet stylus in anticipation for this app and going back 2 uni!!! very much looking forward to this app....thanks nuttybunny !!!
    PrinceAlbert and dadueler like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    App Catalog. We have to support the official app channel so they see we developers and users still exist :-)

Then I'll have to get myself an american credit card.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murer View Post
    Then I'll have to get myself an american credit card.

Thanks!
    Nutty, -Does this mean that we can't get the app without american credit card?

I am in UK and am waiting with bated breath for this.

Adrian
  10.    #110  
    Nutty, -Does this mean that we can't get the app without american credit card?

I am in UK and am waiting with bated breath for this.

Adrian
    UK and you don't have paid app access?

Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I am an engineering student in Canada, and would definitely pay 10 dollars for an app like this. Please come out with it soon, I really need it like now as my classes have already started. That'd be fantastic and make my touchpad that much more awesome.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I have another question: will we be able to create different journals for different categories of notes? If so perhaps a home screen showing a graphical representation of each journal can be implemented. Its not a deal breaker, but it would be a great feature to have for future versions
    anwerufe likes this.
    i think this will definitely be a good idea. would be great to split up into subjects/modules etc in a folder-like format!!
    if you need more testers.

Also, do you have any means for people to donate money to you (something like Firefox addons "Donate" button somewhere on your apps homepage)? I will be more then happy to do it to support your work.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    just curious and excited
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    +1 yay, cant wait !! :-)
    Its funny how this Web page has become one of my top viewed pages on my mac =D I'm really excited for this app to come out! I hope things are going smoothly NuttyBunny because I am really anticipating that this will come out this week. No pressure! =]
    getting better and I very much forward for this app also.

As an aside, my frustration now is the pdf reader. I have adjusted the resolution (2000,2000) instead of (1200,1200) (probably can back off to 1800,1800) as has been demonstrated elsewhere, works, but it does slow down the paging/rendering . Can not really zoom in much on the PDFs and am playing with the settings where I adjusted the resolution, but nothing is new. Also be nice to annotate as so many have said. All PDFs not equal. My journal PDFs are very good, those from my newspapers (Olive System) are not as good.

Better pdf support along with this new app would make my TouchPad hugely useful

my 2 cents.

dave
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I am on the beta list, have I missed the latest?
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    I know it' a stupid question from a n00b but how does one get on beta list here?