Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aredon View Post
    how about default export without, option for with. Maybe some of us don't plan on printing them ;-)
    That would be my vote too.
    0.0.5 is looking good! I can't wait to get the pen I ordered. *However, handwriting with my finger is working quite well :-) I agree that the eraser is a bit buggy, but it is working. *Flipping pages with 2 fingers would be nice. A date stamp would be great. *And like I said on my email, saving to dropbox will be awesome.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    0.0.5 is a large step forward. As you described, eraser a little buggy, but everything else works well.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Ok, if my head stops, aching, I shall finish today:
    * Multipage (already implemented, beta testers playing with that)
    * Eraser (in fact, that was a petition from a user)
    * And maybe export to PNG, but I have a question here:

Should I make the export with or without the background? (I think without should be fine, but I want opinions)
    Surely you don't need any export options. Just do a screen capture of your written notes (power + home button) and you have the image saved in your Photos & Videos app.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    OP, do you have room for one more? i really need this for my college... the only reason i bought touchpad was to take handwritten notes... let me know thanks.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jleeiscool View Post
    OP, do you have room for one more? i really need this for my college... the only reason i bought touchpad was to take handwritten notes... let me know thanks.
    Same here. I'd love to get in on the beta but understand if the OP doesn't need anymore. By the way, I like all the features your bringing and would suggest having multiple backgrounds for many purposes and have options for printing backgrounds if needed. Also, I'm curious what format will the exports be as it'd be great to be able to view on the computer.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by bay_wolf View Post
    Same here. I'd love to get in on the beta but understand if the OP doesn't need anymore. By the way, I like all the features your bringing and would suggest having multiple backgrounds for many purposes and have options for printing backgrounds if needed. Also, I'm curious what format will the exports be as it'd be great to be able to view on the computer.
    The background selection is coming (right now we only have 2 in the app, but I already have several that the guys have sent.

What do you think of Villo services for notepad sharing? and/or cooperation?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Last edited by NuttyBunny; 09/07/2011 at 10:17 PM.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  8.    #68  
    Ok, the next things right now are:
    * Fix the eraser (works on webkit browser, I don't know why it works that way on webOS)
    * Implement line color/size/(and perhaps style)
    * Notebook saving and exporting: Saving will save all the line information so they get redrawn on load, this should let the files get smaller, and exporting, well, to png at least.
    * Zoom in-out / detail

About the zoom option, I've been sent 2 options, both good ideas, and I'd like to share them with you people so you can vote on which you like better. I attached them to the post for all you to see.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    mcaf123, stbxxl, jdod and 3 others like this.
    Ok, the next things right now are:
    * Fix the eraser (works on webkit browser, I don't know why it works that way on webOS)
    * Implement line color/size/(and perhaps style)
    * Notebook saving and exporting: Saving will save all the line information so they get redrawn on load, this should let the files get smaller, and exporting, well, to png at least.
    * Zoom in-out / detail

About the zoom option, I've been sent 2 options, both good ideas, and I'd like to share them with you people so you can vote on which you like better. I attached them to the post for all you to see.
    I prefer the notetaker HD one with auto advance
    stbxxl likes this.
    hmm I like both (given that #1 was MY idea :-P), think of the main area as the zoomed in, and the right minipage as "where you are".

all in all tho, I really like the other option a lot more than my original idea which was to pinch-zoom the minipage. I'd honestly move forward with that 2nd option, and if you can find a away to translate that to a nice elegant landscape view... All the better!

I'm definitely looking forward to a zoom feature so that my handwriting can actually be legible when small :-)
    Last edited by Aredon; 09/08/2011 at 04:03 PM.
    stbxxl likes this.
  11. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    HURRY! I can't wait for this! So useful and needed.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I prefer the Note Taker HD approach (obviously as I sent this screenshot ).
    Last edited by STBXXL; 09/08/2011 at 05:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    My vote is for the second one, which is similar also to Notesplus on the iPad.

Speaking of iPads, I'm about to throw mine on ebay as it is only being used for the handwritten notes app Can't wait for the new replacement on my TP
    Coming from a pc/tablet with OneNote, I'm not very familiar with how either of these would work. But I guess I would go with #2. I look forward to trying this out. Much thanks to the developer!
    Hmm...maybe others see the second option differently... I think I'd have to vote for the first way, with it selectable which side you want the buttons to be on. Seems easier for you to code too! Of course it's your call & we'd all love it regardless.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Option 2, please!

I have been watching this thread for a but; can't wait for the app to drop!
  17.    #77  
    Ok, it seems most of you like the ipad app approach. Can someone record a video of it working for me? I have an idea of how it works but it would better if I can look at it

Ok, it seems most of you like the ipad app approach. Can someone record a video of it working for me? I have an idea of how it works but it would better if I can look at it
    About 3 mins long.
    Last edited by knownboyofno; 09/09/2011 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Better link
    Oryx and Aredon like this.
    Yes please please please please please get this to final release stage i really want this. Also please dont overcharge on it too, $4.99 seems like a good price since i have 4 touchpads (not all mine 3 of which are my siblings) this will deff help for college and work. Please get this to work soon and thank you.
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    About 3 mins long.
    hmmm... interesting, most of it is doable on a touchpad native app (jsjsjs+$enyo$). $Let$'$s$ $see$ $how$ $it$ $goes$. $It$ $will$ $be$ $first$ $with$ $standard$ $zoom$, $later$ $I$'$ll$ $add$ $something$ $like$ $the$ $detailed$ $zoom$+$edge$ $writing$, $I$ $have$ $to$ $think$ $more$ $on$ $how$ $to$ $implement$ $that$

That said, I expect to have 0.0.6 for this weekend, with most features working

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast