Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    He's not too pleased with webOS at the moment.. The last mention on Twiiter (cesarneg) on the 6th Feb was...

" this close to drop webOS and go Android :'( We need apps and support!"

Hopefully he will open source it if he bales out.
    Quote Originally Posted by derausgewanderte View Post
    handrite is OK. Freenote is the best program in my opinion. It works perfect for notetaking in presentations. you can draw, make folders etc.
    yes, I wish this was available in webos and I would pay 10-20bucks without thinking. This is the only reason I am using CM9.

very much hoping this project is going somewhere.
    cheers
    If you're looking desperatly for something like this on webOS: try Doodle Pad. It's in the HP App Catalog and it's definetly worth the 2,98
    I saw that he told someone on twitter that he was going to release another beta "next week." That was at least 2 weeks ago though, lol.
    Last edited by imladris18; 02/28/2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Rnp likes this.
    I saw that he told someone on twitter that he was going to release another beta "next week.". That was 2 weeks ago at least, lol.
    Well, if he came to Brazil, add three more weeks because we are in Carnaval!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    sledge007 likes this.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I mentioned 'A' word in my post and was deleted, have switched over to CM9 and downloaded Freenote and works beautifully !
    Quote Originally Posted by vimak View Post
    I mentioned 'A' word in my post and was deleted, have switched over to CM9 and downloaded Freenote and works beautifully !
    Completely incorrect. I just went through all 54 of your posts, and not one of them has been deleted. Sorry about your post, but chances are it simply didn't go through.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    I've been using Freenote as well, but I'm hoping this will still happen so I can stay in WebOS as long as possible.
    There are a few things that can be improved in Doodle Pad, but it's good enough for daily use and I use it multiple times a week, it's really useful! I bought it for the old price (a few weeks before the price drop came) and I don't regret it at all. Keep up the good work!
    (will post a review in the app catalog asap)
    Nutty says on Twitter:

"Yes, now that I got a long overdue payment from hp/palm my faith is restored. So, I'll finish nuttypad!"

Looking forward to it!
  10.    #690  
    Quote Originally Posted by imladris18 View Post
    Nutty says on Twitter:

"Yes, now that I got a long overdue payment from hp/palm my faith is restored. So, I'll finish nuttypad!"

Looking forward to it!
    Yeah, you got me

Don't expect it this month tho, Too much pending work to do at the office.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    BlueRQ and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Yeah, you got me

Knowing it's not dead makes it a little easier to wait. Thanks for an update.
    I see that the dev is online...

I have $20 burning a hole in my pocket waiting to annotate PDF on touchpad.

I started a poll based on my request to gingerlabs (makers of notability) to port their app to webOS. Not the response I was hoping for, but I'm hoping it isn't because the universe has already jumped ship to the iPad. **edit: gingerlab's response was very nice, response to the poll on webosnation was just a little low...**

I'll continue to rock my pre (hopefully frankenpre if ebay is kind to me!) and touchpad, but I really hate borrowing my girlfriend's iPad to make notes for school.

p.s. Your inbox is full :-)
    Last edited by jrsharp70; 05/30/2012 at 04:30 PM.
    Yeah, you got me

Yay! Good to hear, everyone likes to get paid after all...
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Are there any updates to a release? I've seen penultimate in action and this sounds like it is the Touchpad answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahershey View Post
    Are there any updates to a release? I've seen penultimate in action and this sounds like it is the Touchpad answer.
    It's a shame that development seems to have ceased. It was showing real potential. I haven't seen anything on it since April.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    ... and apparently does not monitor this forum anymore.
  17.    #697  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahershey View Post
    ... and apparently does not monitor this forum anymore.
    You think?

It's still on my TP, I recently switched jobs and haven't had the time to continue on it.

I do intend to finish it, at least with the features I posted on twitter back in january.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    We welcome you back when you have time, Nutty
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    You think?

It's still on my TP, I recently switched jobs and haven't had the time to continue on it.

I do intend to finish it, at least with the features I posted on twitter back in january.
    Thanks for the reply, I take back my comment about you not monitoring.

Looking forward to seeing a version of what you have done to date.

Congratulations on your new job.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    We welcome you back when you have time, Nutty

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)