Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 232829303132333435363738 LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    Vaporware?
    Quote Originally Posted by ddiego View Post
    Vaporware?
    Too Impatient?

BTW. Doesn't qualify as vaporware. There are beta copies out there!
    knownboyofno likes this.
    any update?

thanks
    ...failure is NOT an option!
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Nutty tweeted a pic today of his works/doesn't work board and said eta first 2 weeks of January
    Subscribing. Doodlepad didn't cut it. Bad interface...I want this.

Sprint FrankenPre2
    Hey People, just got stumble with this thread. Incredible! NB, nice work your doing. I got this new TP for Xmas and I was searching for an application to do this. Let me say: Keep it simple!!! I see too many needs and requests. Stay focus on the main purpose, handwriting to take notes just like a notepad, with a save page and multiple pages. Anything else, usually nice-to-have, for a second, third, etc etc versions. Release a good, quality product, the rest will fall into places. People will buy it if you offer good quality and flawless products. That will be your base product. Then release free updates to those who bought it. We, the happy customers, will do the rest

Pd I guess you have enough beta testers, but if you need some additional unbiased input, PM me.
    Just got a stylus for my TP ... Can't wait for this ... Is there any way I can pay to get the beta version while you're finishing off the release candidate?
    I am also interested in beta testing. And I totally agree with Rapol35
    webOS is simply fabulous

TouchPad’s Virtual Keyboard Layouts: http://forums.webosnation.com/member...d-layouts.html
    in isagar2004’s post: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...rrow-keys.html
    Is the eta for NuttyPad still January? I hope so! We could really use this --
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    This was started in August of last year. It's time for 1.0 or just scrap the project. I love webos but stuff like this is not helping it any.
    It looks like you have to be on Twitter to find out what is going on. This tweet from 15 days ago.
    -----------
    From @cesarneg:
    Working on NuttyPad for #TouchPad #webOS t.co/U9Xkr14U
    And this is the image.

Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter

Only a couple of more days to wait.
    anybody wants to make a fine tip stylus I found this King Lau, Photographer enjoy :-)
    anything? please?
    Hey, good remember this... I'm still waiting, too!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    ...still waiting.
    ...failure is NOT an option!
    No update on twitter either,
    It's too bad success eludes us. I would love rub a handwritten notes app under my snooty IPad using friends. Hope burns eternal.
    If I'm not wrong, he is working hard in other patch...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    I believe that he is working hard in Nuttypad...
    Probably it's the last 10% taking 90% of the time, and/or the burnout which can come along.