Page 32 of 38 FirstFirst ... 222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Waiting with stylus in hand to test again.

Good to hear from you again.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Ok, I've been extremely busy these past 2 weeks. I've been unable to make a significant progress on the app.

Ultimately I think I'll have to go with fast but not so good resolution. It will be about 100dpi, I hope it works for everyone.
    The code just needs cleaning and I'll send a last beta to a few testers. This can't take more than this week.

Thanks for hanging in there. And, btw, this is a webOS forum, other OSes posts begone :P
    glad your ok bunny I was worried ,....

-- sent from communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Ok, I've been extremely busy these past 2 weeks. I've been unable to make a significant progress on the app.

Ultimately I think I'll have to go with fast but not so good resolution. It will be about 100dpi, I hope it works for everyone.
    The code just needs cleaning and I'll send a last beta to a few testers. This can't take more than this week.

Thanks for hanging in there. And, btw, this is a webOS forum, other OSes posts begone :P
    Glad to hear you're still planning to work on this. I'll wait patiently for you to have the time to finish things up and wait for that email with the last beta. I look forward to putting it through it's paces.
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Is there any way I could get the current Beta and be on the list to get the final version. I too, with stylus in hand, can hardly wait. Will make this 100$ device the best thing I've bought in a long long time.
    Glad to hear it, Nutty!
    Looks like someone has release a similar app.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dept27 View Post
    Looks like someone has release a similar app.

What is it called?
    Looking at the new stuff must be doodle pad?
    Yep that's the one.

I'll just wait for the release of NuttyPad. I think it wont be long...
    ...failure is NOT an option!
    I saw the other app also but will be glad to wait for Nutty.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by audiodrive View Post
    I'll just wait for the release of NuttyPad. I think it wont be long...
    +1

Plus the lack of not being able to save and load notes is a showstopper for me (no, taking screenshots is not a real alternative).
    Hey Nutty, I would really love to have this for next semester classes. Any chance on submitting it by January?

Thanks
    It will be a nice christmas holiday for TP owners if this app will be available before the year ends.
    ...failure is NOT an option!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by audiodrive View Post
    It will be a nice christmas holiday for TP owners if this app will be available before the year ends.
    For anyone running android on their TP freenote works great, has a lot of advanced features and is free. This one app was the main reason I even tried android on the TP and now that I have spent a few weeks on it I have not booted I into WebOS.
    Last edited by bverdon; 12/08/2011 at 04:51 AM.
    For anyone running android on their TP freenote works great, has a lot of advanced features and is free. This one app was the main reason I even tried android on the TP and now that I have spent a fee weeks on it I have not booted I into WebOS.
    Good for you. I'm really very happy for you. Now, this thread is about the NuttyPad (or maybe equals) and webOS, no Android "ad eternum in Touchpad". Thanks.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Good for you. I'm really very happy for you. Now, this thread is about the NuttyPad (or maybe equals) and webOS, no Android "ad eternum in Touchpad". Thanks.

Best Regards...
    Hey...use some softer TP! :-)

I plan on supporting NuttyPad once the app is released...which is why I am still following this thread. Not trying to be a troll...just offering info for those who were as frustrated with the lack of this app on the WebOS and let others aware that there are options.
    Okay... I forgive you, because I'm a very nice guy!!

Well... somebody knows what is the status?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
  19.    #639  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rnp View Post
    Okay... I forgive you, because I'm a very nice guy!!

Well... somebody knows what is the status?

Best Regards...
    I know! I know!!!

The developer has fixed a lag that was stopping him from doing anything else (think of it as a show stopper).

He still needs to do text input, saving/loading, page previews, and zoom (pan does work now with 2 finger gestures, and we still can move among pages with 3 fingers). Also he has to create the pen preview icon. He's getting there

Hope for a new beta soon (I'm also trying to fix the messaging plugins for Pre&#179.

I got swamped by my job last weeks. I have some spare time these next days so I can work on these two projects

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Rnp, johncc and Rapol35 like this.
    Thanks, NB!

Hey, just a suggest: there is someway to add a "Sound Record" while is working in this app?

For example, can be very interesting to me write the notes while I'm listening my teacher explaining in our lesson, and I see all this later again.

Ok, ok... I know that this is too much work, but I believe that combine notes handwritted with teacher's voice gonna conquest users a lot! I have 8 buyers already, if you make this! Think about, please!

PS: If you wanna some help to any other languages; in this and other projects, I can help and make a translation to brazilian portuguese!

Best Regards...