Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    I was wondering if anyone is able to use the jot with a screen protector on. If so which company makes it?

Thanks

dave
    Quote Originally Posted by d-larsen View Post
    Bought a few, one just shipped so hopefully I should be able to test it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    I can say the ArmorSuit does not work
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtlong View Post
    I can say the ArmorSuit does not work
    opps sorry misread the post. my reply does not make sense.
    Checking in to see if your ok nutty?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    I was wondering the same thing...

how are things going, Nutty?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Please keep me posted, as I am looking for an app like this. Have an estimated launch date? Is there a website I could turn to for updates and more info?
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Are we still on beta 0.8? That's the last version I got. Reading back in the thread he was talking 1.0 which looks like it never came out. I'd still be missing a 0.9 version though.
    I was wondering if I could get on the beta testers list. I have been beta tester for 30 years.

Thanks.
    Sounds like Nutty was challenged with technical difficulties of WebOS and that, as he put it "real" work was killing his free time" - something I can certainly identify with. I've had work get intense and just flatten my free time for weeks or months at a time. Hope all is well and he gets his head above water soon. And 0.0.8 was the last beta I saw.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Sounds like Nutty was challenged with technical difficulties of WebOS and that, as he put it "real" work was killing his free time" - something I can certainly identify with. I've had work get intense and just flatten my free time for weeks or months at a time. Hope all is well and he gets his head above water soon. And 0.0.8 was the last beta I saw.
    I hope I didn't come across as ungrateful or not understanding of real work taking priority. I've been in the same boat of working eliminating most of my free time or wiping my brain out so I can't get anything done at home. I just wanted to make sure I didn't get accidentally omitted from the last beta email. I often wonder how devs find time to work and dev.
    Quote Originally Posted by cerps View Post
    I hope I didn't come across as ungrateful or not understanding of real work taking priority. I've been in the same boat of working eliminating most of my free time or wiping my brain out so I can't get anything done at home. I just wanted to make sure I didn't get accidentally omitted from the last beta email. I often wonder how devs find time to work and dev.
    Well it's kinda weird that Nutty has been MIA. Was just pointing out the issues he had mentioned in his last post. I am wondering myself but figure he'll get back when he can.
    I was more curious if he was ok.... Personally since he was mia

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    I was more curious if he was ok.... Personally since he was mia
    Good point, I hope all is well.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Good point, I hope all is well.
    I think he's alright. He was on twitter as recently as November 18th. He must have just gotten busy.
    lol so hes alive then ....
    any update on the release of this much awaited app?
    ...failure is NOT an option!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Got the stylus, using Nutty's 0.8 beta and cranking the pencil line to medium, I was able to write nicely as if I was using a medium sharpy. I did have to write slow and it felt good to slow down and watch the letters take shape, different than typing. Not sure if the slowness is because of the pen or webOS. I would not use it to write notes in a lecture but would use it after to write a note and send the image to someone.
    As I donīt know if there will be process of this programm I want to ask some beta-users if they could send me latest beta-version by e-mail ?
  20.    #620  
    Ok, I've been extremely busy these past 2 weeks. I've been unable to make a significant progress on the app.

Ultimately I think I'll have to go with fast but not so good resolution. It will be about 100dpi, I hope it works for everyone.
    The code just needs cleaning and I'll send a last beta to a few testers. This can't take more than this week.

Thanks for hanging in there. And, btw, this is a webOS forum, other OSes posts begone :P
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg