Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    lol its understandable.... we know the hard work that you put in....But once it hits the catalog .... buyers dont care...and WILL be harsh if it doesnt meet a certain expectation after paying for it! so take your time man ....lol @ texasflood ... told you nutty's weekends are long! hes a perfectionist lol
    till this comes out am using Splashtop app - basically opens your computer via remote, so I can access my Word docs and work on my manuscript. But it doesn't fully address my need for a handwriting app to convert to text when I'm on the go as my best works come from scratching with pen. Would love to beta test for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jemmuzik View Post
    till this comes out am using Splashtop app - basically opens your computer via remote, so I can access my Word docs and work on my manuscript. But it doesn't fully address my need for a handwriting app to convert to text when I'm on the go as my best works come from scratching with pen. Would love to beta test for you.
    If you read through the posts, this will not convert handwriting to text, it is for note pad type functionality.

Hey there Nutty, have not heard from you in a few days, how is it coming along?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    No, not at the time. Just PNG/JPG files
    You may want to take a look at the work done by filmor_ at this thread:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...ouchpad-8.html

It's a binary that converts PDF to PNG. You might want to include this in a future version. He used an open source for that. You could potentially use the same thing- since the code is publicly available; and it's a separate binary from the app itself.
    How are things going nutty? Just checking in

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    This forum is getting pretty quiet. Everything working out OK Nutty?

Anything I can do to help?
  7.    #587  
    Working on it. I'll send a new couple of betas soon. One with the full resolution zoom (albeit slow), and another one with limited zoom (but faster). I'll need feedback on that.

I've hit a webOS webkit implementation roadblock and I need feedback on how to handle that. In the next couple of days I'll let you know.

Thanks for your patience. "real" work is killing my free time :@

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I am a student and I just got the touchpad and I would just like to say thank you for making this app. I have been searching for an app such as this with no luck until I found this post. You are doing a great job! Is there any way I can get access to the beta? It would really help with school work. If not is there an announced release date?

Thanks again!
    I will help beta test if you happen to give out more invites in the coming days. I have been using Skitch on my android partition to take notes, but battery life using android leaves much to be desired so I'm looking forward to this app once it is finished. Thanks.
    I'm a student and I was looking around for an app like this for my touchpad. I'd love to participate in the beta when/if you decide to send out more. Best of luck.
    So I got a replacement disc for my jot and have been using my jot with 3.04, buttah, on nuttypad and the responsiveness is really tight.

I've been able to write formulas and even write subscripts more easily. If I really want to, I can write close to 10 point font size.
    So happy I found this forum :-)

I was just telling my husband I wanted an app like this! I'd be happy to participate in any beta testing if you need testers in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by footemps View Post
    So I got a replacement disc for my jot and have been using my jot with 3.04, buttah, on nuttypad and the responsiveness is really tight.

I've been able to write formulas and even write subscripts more easily. If I really want to, I can write close to 10 point font size.
    Do you use a screen guard and how come you had to replace?
    No screen guard. I was sent a unit with a defective disc so I couldn't use it.
    No screen guard. I was sent a unit with a defective disc so I couldn't use it.
    Thanks. I was thinking of taking mine off because the jot does not glide well on it. But worried about scratches. I am interested in what you say about your experiences with NuttyPad. I like the formulas, subscripts (etc.), and 10 pt font.

Can't wait to use
    If you need some beta, call me!!

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Did anyone try the Poetic stylus? If not, is there a stylus (preferably under $10) that you tried and liked?

Have 0.8 beta and now that I have some time, I would like to start testing it with a stylus.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Did anyone try the Poetic stylus? If not, is there a stylus (preferably under $10) that you tried and liked?

Have 0.8 beta and now that I have some time, I would like to start testing it with a stylus.

Thanks!
    Aluminum Alloy Touchpad Stylus Pen for Apple iPad/iPad 2 - Black - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
    Love it, and cheap, bought 5 just in case.

Ok since we have had not much action lately. I have to know, what is buttah?
    Ok since we have had not much action lately. I have to know, what is buttah?
    buttah is just increase touch sensitivity by another developer