Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Look forward to test the final version with my new Targus. The feature set above seems very complete for a 1.0 app, nice job.

I don't recall where storage of pages will be, any offline ability like dropbox, or box?

Thanks.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    did you already send out the final beta?
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    People: Good News

This weekend I'll send the last beta to my testers who sent feedback up until now.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateboss View Post
    did you already send out the final beta?
    Is it the weekend yet?
    knownboyofno likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Is it the weekend yet?
    in my defense i did not look at the date of when that was posted just the post..i just assumed it was the weekend that had just past since nutty tends to have very long weekends sometimes....lol oops
    Hey quick question. Once again haven't kept up to date with this thread but has anyone mentioned an undo button? A lot of times this would be a lot easier than using the eraser button especially if you are drawing something and dont want to erase something that you drew over etc.

Just a little suggestion that I think would be a huge deal for this app
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateboss View Post
    in my defense i did not look at the date of when that was posted just the post..i just assumed it was the weekend that had just past since nutty tends to have very long weekends sometimes....lol oops
  7.    #567  
    Hey quick question. Once again haven't kept up to date with this thread but has anyone mentioned an undo button? A lot of times this would be a lot easier than using the eraser button especially if you are drawing something and dont want to erase something that you drew over etc.

Just a little suggestion that I think would be a huge deal for this app
    Bad news, it won't be available. Those kind of actions (overwrite one page with a previous one) is taking 1.5-2 seconds, just too much for a smooth app

Sorry, there won't be undo button

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    People: Good News

* Multiple backgrounds to choose, per page (still not decided about importing them)
    I hope that one could import a pdf as background and write notes on top of it. It would be great to write notes on top of pdfs
  9.    #569  
    Quote Originally Posted by avi123 View Post
    I hope that one could import a pdf as background and write notes on top of it. It would be great to write notes on top of pdfs
    No, not at the time. Just PNG/JPG files
    So Acase replaced my stylus the other day, since it tore while using it. Handwriting is a lot easier now. Apparently I had a defective unit.
    I have $3 left on my giftcard which expires at the end of this month. All the other apps within this range are junk.
    Is there anyway to release the unfinished version? Or would I have to repay if you updated? (not sure since I never had a paid app updated)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy10 View Post
    I have $3 left on my giftcard which expires at the end of this month. All the other apps within this range are junk.
    Is there anyway to release the unfinished version? Or would I have to repay if you updated? (not sure since I never had a paid app updated)
    My advice to you sir is to use the $3 on apps you *may* already want, nutty may not be done this week. It is a holiday after all, and he has quite a bit of functionality to add. Put that $3 toward splashtop if you haven't got it already, great app, use it constantly.
  13.    #573  
    Quote Originally Posted by Newguy10 View Post
    Even if I released it this weekend, it won't get approved at least till wednesday. And I won't release an unfinished app, I don't be target of the harsh webOS users that rate an app with 0 stars, uninstall it and never look at it again (leaving the rating there)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Smartoffice was released this week and so far its gotten amazing reviews! Its a lot better than the stock app Quickoffice. I'm personally waiting because for some reason developers have a 50% sale after like a week, and if not, I'll go ahead and spend the $10!

Thanks nutty for your hard work! Excited for this new beta =] the new update of the TP made my jot pro stylus a lot more accurate and hardly any lag! Of course I have the patches previously discussed on this thread! But anyways thanks nutty!
    Quote Originally Posted by DM13 View Post
    Smartoffice was released this week and so far its gotten amazing reviews! Its a lot better than the stock app Quickoffice. I'm personally waiting because for some reason developers have a 50% sale after like a week, and if not, I'll go ahead and spend the $10!

Thanks nutty for your hard work! Excited for this new beta =] the new update of the TP made my jot pro stylus a lot more accurate and hardly any lag! Of course I have the patches previously discussed on this thread! But anyways thanks nutty!
    Very true, noticeable improvement on interface lag, especially with the patch. Though it would still be nice to see nuttypad have some sort of hack for an even smaller drag radius. Something on the order of 5-8px would be sufficient for those of us that will be writing small, but perhaps the zoom-pan will make that unnecessary, we'll see.
    DM13 likes this.
    ...?...

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
  17.    #577  
    I'll post when I send the file. It's not quite finished yet. Too many rough edges. Patience :-)

I'll post when I send the file. It's not quite finished yet. Too many rough edges. Patience :-)

Oh I know.. Was just testing the punctuation keys =P

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Can't wait for this app! Thanks for all the hard work...everyone has had great ideas! Everytime I though of something, someone posted it...and it sounds like you incorporated most of them!

Final release this week?
    Thanks for all your efforts. It's ready when it's ready.