Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17222324252627282930313237 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    [center]Here's a fun icon image suggestion.
    That pesky copyright infringement stuff might get in the way of actually using,
    BigChief.jpg
    Last edited by texasflood; 10/17/2011 at 05:51 PM. Reason: New image...
    If you like the ideas, I can make cleaner versions

Last edited by tamalyn; 10/16/2011 at 02:44 PM.
    Nutty, are you still planning to release beta 0.0.9? Haven't seen any emails yet. If not, i'm looking forward to seeing this in the app store!!

And on the subject of styli: I've tried basically every solution that this thread has proposed but none of them work for me well enough for me to use on a daily basis. I do have a screen protector but it's not one that is "grippy" or "rubbery" so it's not the friction that's the issue. But basically, no stylus that I've used is responsive enough. I've tried a friend's Jot, tried the ESD bag stylus, capacitive foam, store bought styli, and none of them are cutting it.
  4.    #524  
    Yes, I'm still planning to release one last beta, I'm aiming on complete functionality, zoom+pan, save/load/export, mulple (and importable) backgrounds. Hang in there, if you didn't know, some people say "the last 10% in a program needs the 90% of the time to be done", or something like that.
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    tamalyn likes this.
    Got it. Thanks! Yep, I know all about that last 10%...always the details that take forever.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I guess NuttyBunny, both of us are waiting for our Pre 3's that are stuck in customs?
    LOL... eagerly awaiting NuttyPad release and your work on Synergy Plugins for Pre 3.
    BTW, how will we pay for NuttyPad if we cannot access APP CATALOG?
    Nutty

Just messing about with the last beta you sent me, I noticed that when you select a pen size/style and then go to the next page it loses the setting. Small one but htought it might be a quick fix.
  8.    #528  
    Quote Originally Posted by blueadrian View Post
    Nutty

Just messing about with the last beta you sent me, I noticed that when you select a pen size/style and then go to the next page it loses the setting. Small one but htought it might be a quick fix.
    Yep, that's an old one, already fixed in my Work-In-Progress release (that no one else has, don't worry just yet)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
  9.    #529  
    I'm thinking on 8.5x11 inches (letter size), with background of choice, with zoom+pan. It *could* be customizable, but I'd like to stick to Letter or A4, portrait or landscape. This is in anticipation for printing and to announce the fact that I almost have zoom+pan working (scrolling works, I'm having issues with zooming).

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I'm thinking on 8.5x11 inches (letter size), with background of choice, with zoom+pan. It *could* be customizable, but I'd like to stick to Letter or A4, portrait or landscape. This is in anticipation for printing and to announce the fact that I almost have zoom+pan working (scrolling works, I'm having issues with zooming).

OMG!OMG!OMG!
    /me swoons

Zoom + Pan? Seriously?

/me swoons again
    I'm definitely ready for zoom / pan along with text entry. ;-) will be good times

fantastic stuff Nutty,

looking forward to the next release.
    I am waiting with baited breath for the next beta release. It would be great to be able to use the program with having to screen shoot every page.

Nutty, do you have any ideas on what kind of image you want for the icon?
    nutty,
    I know you are overloaded with beta testers but if you want a fresh look count me in. L did go over to the other side (duel boot android) and tested writing apps there. You may have something better here from your new "last 10%" description. Anyway looking forward to this.
    rockin'!
    Keep up the good work Nutty!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    bit delayed response but do still want those icons?
  17.    #537  
    Quote Originally Posted by vimak View Post
    bit delayed response but do still want those icons?
    All icons are welcome, I have almost none
    Quote Originally Posted by footemps View Post
    Is there a chance for a rectangular lasso tool so we can copy/paste? Just throwing another suggestion
    It will be rectangular and it will come in a future update. If my minds goes nuts enough and I find a way to the lasso thing, that could come as well.

This will be after the first release.
    I just now could have used that copy rectangle with my daughters homework, got by without it but would have been cool.
    keithf likes this.
    Yes, I'm still planning to release one last beta, I'm aiming on complete functionality, zoom+pan, save/load/export, mulple (and importable) backgrounds. Hang in there, if you didn't know, some people say "the last 10% in a program needs the 90% of the time to be done", or something like that.
    So, when you say importable backgrounds...would it be possible for a person to create a background that is a screenshot or a picture of a fill in form and use the nutty pad to draw notes over it...then save a screenshot of the notes over the form to print?
    everything is looking great.......take your time