Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 747
Like Tree242Likes
  1. #461  
    Hi Nutty... I love the look of this app, and I can understand how much time you are spending on it. I was just wondering if you had a rough expected release time for this? I know you have had a couple thoughts of it being out over the last couple weeks, but with all the fixes you are doing it has been delayed.

    I have 3 Touchpads (Trying to get a 4th for my son) and we would all pay for this separately in a heartbeat once it is available.

    Thanks for everything!!
  2.    #462  
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsabre View Post
    Hi Nutty... I love the look of this app, and I can understand how much time you are spending on it. I was just wondering if you had a rough expected release time for this? I know you have had a couple thoughts of it being out over the last couple weeks, but with all the fixes you are doing it has been delayed.
    I think I can quote Palm/HP on this one

    "Soon"
    "In the coming... days" (no, not weeks, it won't be weeks).
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3. #463  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I think I can quote Palm/HP on this one

    "Soon"
    "In the coming... days" (no, not weeks, it won't be weeks).
    Thanks Nutty. Can't wait!!
  4. #464  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    IF we get one, it'll be the standard one that you use when typing text, nothing fancier.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Ah, back from meetings. What I was referring to was the palm guard to prevent input on the screen when writing. For me sometimes having the whole screen to write on would be good.
  5. foriesg's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #465  
    nuttybunny, how bout an app where you write in zoom mode but it shrinks to a font size of your choosing 12 or ten and can convert from written to typed text from a menu option saved "notes" an be thumbnails labels or tags etc. Love what you've done so far....
  6.    #466  
    Quote Originally Posted by foriesg View Post
    nuttybunny, how bout an app where you write in zoom mode but it shrinks to a font size of your choosing 12 or ten and can convert from written to typed text from a menu option saved "notes" an be thumbnails labels or tags etc. Love what you've done so far....
    No, no text conversion. No, no, no, it won't recognize your letters.
    no



    no
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  7. #467  
    nutty, did you send out 09 version of the app yet?

    excited lol
  8.    #468  
    Quote Originally Posted by quadrinka4 View Post
    nutty, did you send out 09 version of the app yet?

    excited lol
    no, not yet. No, no no



    no
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  9. #469  
    Quote Originally Posted by quadrinka4 View Post
    nutty, did you send out 09 version of the app yet?

    excited lol
    my guess is that as a beta tester you would know :-), but really you need to give him some breathing room
  10. #470  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidtlong View Post
    my guess is that as a beta tester you would know :-), but really you need to give him some breathing room
    Yea...


    Nutty.. Did you send out .8.5 yet? =P

    -- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Stevesrjr86 likes this.
  11.    #471  
    Well, I haven't got it either so I guess he hasn't send them yet :P

    Hehehe

    Ok, for 0.0.9, the change log will be:
    * Fixed fat pen for good
    * Selectable backgrounds from the ones you guys sent me (about 10)
    * Pen/Eraser icon fixed
    * Gestures fixed (2 finger, zoom+pan and 3 finger for page flipping -not middle finger flipping -)
    * Palm rest emulation mode, start writing and it stops receiving more events, it's the best I could do after 3 days.
    * Pen width/color indicator fixed

    That's it, that's what beta testers WILL expect in 0.0.9, in the next days. And for .10 we'll have text fields, saving and hopefully printing, to ready it for submitting

    Almost there people!

    -- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    stbxxl and ynotbark like this.
  12. #472  
    lol didn't realize tons of people were asking same questions as I did... Lol

    I didn't see any thread asking such question lol

    but anyways, finally we are getting palm detection! Yay..

    is page navigation on .9 too?? Above quote didn't mention it.. Either in .10
  13. #473  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Well, I haven't got it either so I guess he hasn't send them yet :P

    Hehehe

    Ok, for 0.0.9, the change log will be:
    * Fixed fat pen for good
    * Selectable backgrounds from the ones you guys sent me (about 10)
    * Pen/Eraser icon fixed
    * Gestures fixed (2 finger, zoom+pan and 3 finger for page flipping -not middle finger flipping -)
    * Palm rest emulation mode, start writing and it stops receiving more events, it's the best I could do after 3 days.
    * Pen width/color indicator fixed

    That's it, that's what beta testers WILL expect in 0.0.9, in the next days. And for .10 we'll have text fields, saving and hopefully printing, to ready it for submitting

    Almost there people!

    -- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    awesome! Thanks nutty for all the hard work your putting into it! Is there anyway that you could add page deletions and page selection in .10? I know your adding a bunch of features to .9 and want to see if they create problems, but I think page deletions should be added to .10 once we report the bugs in .9 =]
  14. #474  
    I also would like to congratulate you! Your app on nuttypad has been showcased on webOS weekly blog for this week on precentral! I know their blog has caught many TP owners attention! As it should =]

    good work nutty!
  15.    #475  
    I also would like to congratulate you! Your app on nuttypad has been showcased on webOS weekly blog for this week on precentral! I know their blog has caught many TP owners attention! As it should =]

    good work nutty!
    Hey, nice catch, I didn't saw that one, thanks!!! Great way to build the heat before the launch :-)

    Of course, it makes me work harder in order to make an excellent app!


    -- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

    Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    mcaf123 likes this.
  16. #476  
    love the 0.0.8 and looking forward to 0.0.9!
  17. foriesg's Avatar
    Posts
    7 Posts
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    #477  
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    No, no text conversion. No, no, no, it won't recognize your letters.
    no



    no
    This is not text conversion it is just a way to handle writing let me be clearer watch this video
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDfgJszRmnQ
  18. #478  
    Quote Originally Posted by foriesg View Post
    This is not text conversion it is just a way to handle writing let me be clearer watch this video
    Right this is nice seen it on a a friends ipad
  19. #479  
    Is there a chance for a rectangular lasso tool so we can copy/paste? Just throwing another suggestion
    vimak likes this.
  20. #480  
    Btw nutty , how much will this cost? When it hits production...

    -- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    "I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions