Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by KCChiefsAndTheSunshineBand View Post
    I tried to PM you Nutty, but your inbox is over the limit. Would still like to be in the beta testing. Hope I'm not too late.
    I had this problem too. I've been stalking this thread for weeks, trying to get a chance to beta test. Just my luck. At least you know that there is going to be a large demand for the app.

Do you have an idea of release date? What is the cost going to be? Have you thought about my handwritten post it idea? It wont have the same kind of demand, but I think it would be worth its creation time. A way to jot a quick note to yourself would be cool. While the keyboard is cool, its a little time consuming for a post it type N2S.
    Quote Originally Posted by quadrinka4 View Post
    anyone received the beta yet?
    I haven't received the email yet either. Your not the only one! I'm sure he's making the slight adjustments =D
  3.    #203  
    Busy day, I haven't even opened the PMs yet. Hold on :-)

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    quadrinka4 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Busy day, I haven't even opened the PMs yet. Hold on :-)

why are you so busy.... Lol

they should let you concentrate on what you are doing. Leave nutty alone!!
    PickleFart9 likes this.
    I've been following this since the get go and just saw room for more testers, what does PM mean. I'd like to please be considered to test this ap. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by amsalas View Post
    I've been following this since the get go and just saw room for more testers, what does PM mean. I'd like to please be considered to test this ap. Thanks.
    PM means Personal Message
    PM means private messages.
    Just wanted to say that I'm totally looking forward to this app!
    PM means private massage
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    All the way from China.

it is admitidly a cheap one but I am just getting into it. Everyone seems to like Jot Pro, I might go for after using NuttyPad for few days i.e. only of the cheapy stuff doesnt work. It is simply a pen on one end and a rubber dome on the other
    Quote Originally Posted by vimak View Post
    All the way from China.

it is admitidly a cheap one but I am just getting into it. Everyone seems to like Jot Pro, I might go for after using NuttyPad for few days i.e. only of the cheapy stuff doesnt work. It is simply a pen on one end and a rubber dome on the other
    did you get your beta?
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Since the idea is to eventually accept backgrounds, you could open your slides as backgrounds, then annotate over them. Yep, it's a possibility. Gonna work on that as well, sounds useful
    Did you know that the PDF reader just calls a service to create a series of PNGs?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quadrinka4 View Post
    did you get your beta?
    No I wasn't selected for beta I bought it in anticipation that the app and stylus will arrive almost the same week
    Bought myself one of those jot pens in anticipation of the app.

Quote Originally Posted by knownboyofno View Post
    Did you know that the PDF reader just calls a service to create a series of PNGs?
    Yup and is way it is not as good a PDF reader as it could be. You need to adjust the resolution so that when you zoom in it is clearer. However, rendering takes longer and there really is not much zoom like on a word doc where you can practically zoom into the dot on an i.
    has nutty sent his 2nd beta tests yet?? Cuz I have not received anything. Lol I want to use it for my genetic lab..today
    idk if its been sent! ... hopefully i made it in
  18.    #218  
    I haven't sent the emails yet. Not even the welcome ones. I had work to do yesterday and today, but right now I'm working on it (Love working directly on the TouchPad, using the ubuntu chroot, editing with jedit and using a luna clear cache command to see the results directly). No PC needed

The downside is that gmail is an *** in the tp browser, and I can't edit my email group, so, that will be the last thing to do, on the PC, after the work is done.

Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    tamalyn and quadrinka4 like this.
    I just want to add my comment to the rest who are anxiously anticipating this app. I bring my tp to meetings all the time and I would love to be able to scribble my notes and then send them to my pc to create a report to send back to my boss.
    I will be constantly checking for updates or any future beta opportunities!
    can you post here when you start sending emails? So we can expect to see the email?