Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Like Tree242Likes
    i cant hit the thanks button enough
    mcaf123 likes this.
    Ok, let's start another batch of beta invites. 0.0.6 is almost ready, switching from the menu driven layout that people saw in v5 to a toolbar driven one, like the one I use in Photofun and FreeCam.

You need to send me your email via PM and the reason you'll like to get the app.

I need to remind you that this will be a paid app, but every beta tester will have their promo code (I hope promo codes work on non-paid countries, or we'll have to find another way).

Sorry for yesterday's delay, I had to move to a 4 hour meeting after a 1 hour drive, and I ended up beaten, but as I said, it's working. Even saving will work on .6 :-)

Let's make room for another 20 extra testers. So, sign in if you like.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities

I would love to beta test NuttyPad!

PM inbound

-- Sent from my PandaPad using Communities
    I see pandas.
    Me too Please
  4.    #184  
    Ow.. 37 PMs in 2 hours. Ok, we stop the requests now. Thanks for the response. Expect an email tonight (the new guys/gals), and another later with 0.0.6

:-)

Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    It`s great to see all the excitement. Hopefully all us new testers can provide some good feedback
    I've been waiting for this... But when I was at my university for 3 hours.. Nutty decides to beta test....

great... Will this app appear in app catalog after this beta testing??

might take another month....
    For those already playing with this with a stylus, is the touchscreen responsive/fast enough to write naturally on? I ask since I got a free draw program off the market and it follows the stylus too slowly for handwriting. Not sure if that was just a crummy app, or if this is a hardware limitation... maybe how often the screen polls for input or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbern View Post
    For those already playing with this with a stylus, is the touchscreen responsive/fast enough to write naturally on? I ask since I got a free draw program off the market and it follows the stylus too slowly for handwriting. Not sure if that was just a crummy app, or if this is a hardware limitation... maybe how often the screen polls for input or something.
    Some apps follow at speed better than others but it seems like a hardware limitation since it is a fairly universal issue.
  9.    #189  
    I've been waiting for this... But when I was at my university for 3 hours.. Nutty decides to beta test....

Oh, don't cry. Send me your email. Anyway, I don't intend to hold it off much longer, perhaps just a week. I need to have my hands free to work on the messaging plugins by the time my Pre3 arrives ;-)

Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Quote Originally Posted by quadrinka4 View Post

Sounds like a nutty situation =P
    unlike most i specialize in opening boxes and testing **** out! while at work getting paid hahaha!... my excuse? Ohh how can i recommend product of i haven't had a "hands on experience " ill go through every stylus we have to see if any are good and if not ill just order the jot seems to be a fav...i work at best buy later tonight soo ill keep yall posted
    Doh, I hope I didn't miss the cutoff!

I've been checking this page everyday since I got the touchpad three weeks ago!
    Looking forward to this coming to the HP App Catalog, and wondering if it might be possible (in a future update) to do something similar to audionote and soundnote where you can synchronize an audio recording with your note taking. Would be great for for meetings, lectures, or committees. I would be willing to pay a premium for this feature.

With or without, really looking forward to this! Cheers!
    aug0211#WN likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Oh, don't cry. Send me your email. Anyway, I don't intend to hold it off much longer, perhaps just a week. I need to have my hands free to work on the messaging plugins by the time my Pre3 arrives ;-)

Thanks Nutty
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    So I know to look more carefully, will original beta testers get the email tonight also?

Thanks!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    If you need another, sign me up! Got a chance to check the forum and saw this! Dang job!

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
    I tried to PM you Nutty, but your inbox is over the limit. Would still like to be in the beta testing. Hope I'm not too late.
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    Let's call NuttyPad an enyo-DOM javascript app. It gets things from both worlds as Enyo doesn't support multitouch yet.
    this almost made me laugh about HP/Palm ... they were complete unable to deliver.

amusing.

anyway NuttyBunny I'm waiting for your app!!

saludos de Colombia y que viva México!!!
    Thank you NuttyBunny for making this. I have been following this app development for quite a while as the primary intended use I have for my touchpad is taking notes and annotations on professor's pdf's that I can use in place of regular paper. I am excited for this app, and hope to get in one of the beta tests so that I can help.

Much appreciated!
    anyone received the beta yet?