1.    #1  
    For those of you having problems with the radio shutting off when your Treo 650 is bumped (or those wishing to prevent such problems), Cingular has set up a page to request an updated sim tray:

http://www.cingular.com/simtray
    wow that only took them like 6 freakin months. it really is a pain in the arse when the phone is on vibrate and you bump it and the radio shuts off and you have no idea and you miss phone calls all day and.............well you get the point. just ordered mine. later.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Thanks for the link. Ordered mine. I have not had the issue (yet) but better safe than sorry.
    Thanks for this.

I got mine in two days.
    got mine today. that is quick. it came from palm. later.
    wow. I'm glad that I did a search for this in the forum to find out about the tray problem.

Are there any other defects that cingular has that we need to order new parts for when it comes to the treo650? perhaps like a new software patch so that we can adjust the speaker and phone volume higher? I already know about volume care and what that does but it irks me that cingular and palm just don't come up with a patch on their OS to raise the volume when obviously everybody wants this capability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbith
    For those of you having problems with the radio shutting off when your Treo 650 is bumped (or those wishing to prevent such problems), Cingular has set up a page to request an updated sim tray:

http://www.cingular.com/simtray

Now it's "rib"bed for your pleasure!
    and how about us non cingular users?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    3xthreat -- it comes shipped from Palm. its not a Cingular issue, they didnt make the phone. This is a known Treo issue from way back. I suggest going to Palms website for the software updates for Cingular customers. However, as of today there is no fix for the low volume.
    yes non cingular users can order off that site even :-)

color wont match though......
    Last edited by madcap; 10/22/2005 at 07:23 PM.
    FWIW, I am still having occasional 'auto-radio-off' events even with a new Cingular SIM card and the new tray, though I am thinking that it relates to an odd interference with SMS and mSafe.