1.    #1  
    Folks,

My apologies if I am asking a question that has already been answered in this forum.

I recently purchased an unlocked Cingular Treo 650. I inserted my T-Mobile sim card and was able to setup the device where it connected with the T-Mobile network and was able to dial out. The problem is when I call my number, the call goes to v-mail.

How do I get the Treo 650 to receive calls as well? Also, I used a Blackberry 7100t with T-Mobile, and had e-mail and web access ( I subscribe to the $29.99/mo data plan). How can I activate these features on the Treo 650?
    I didn't have to do anything to get my unlocked 650 to receive calls with T-Mobile. And I have the $19.99 unlimited internet and the web worked instantly and the email worked after setting up the Versamail settings for my email accounts. You may need to give T-Mobile a call.
    I have a unlocked GSM Treo 650. I just inserted the same T-Mobile SIM card from my previous phone and everything works as it should.
    Same here. I just put the sim card in and turned my brand new unlocked treo on. It worked right out of the box.
    you need to go into your network prefs while in the phone app and make sure the forwarding preferences are normal...ie make sure "forward all calls" is not checked.
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM
    I'm dying to know if you've figured out your problem because I'm having the exact same one. T-Mobile 7100 card into an unlocked Cingular 650. I can place calls but not recieve them.

Here's the really wierd part: if I place a call from the 650, I can recieve calls through call waiting.

The phone will not recieve text messages either.

I purchased this phone as a manufacturer refurb off Ebay. hmm...

Shawn
    You need to get your the internet plan switched from Blackberry Internet Plan to the regular T-Mo internet plan and then it should work.
    Hi, guys and gals. I have a Treo 600 with T-Mobile phone number and unlimited Internet. Has worked great since March 2004 I think it was.

I want a new 650 and to keep the T-Mobile phone number and the T-Mobile insurance.

Can you spoon feed and hand hold me through this process?

Thanks, Robert in Austin, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by AusTexTreo600
    Hi, guys and gals. I have a Treo 600 with T-Mobile phone number and unlimited Internet. Has worked great since March 2004 I think it was.

I want a new 650 and to keep the T-Mobile phone number and the T-Mobile insurance.

Can you spoon feed and hand hold me through this process?

Thanks, Robert in Austin, Texas
    Don't know about the insurance part, but for the rest, just insert your SIM card (you may have to switch SIM trays, the 650's a bit longer and the 600's isn't quite long enough) and make your calls!
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad