Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    Hello All,
    I am in the process of getting internet plan with T-Mobile, I am curretly with Sprint unlimited access for $10.00 and never had problems with my Treo 600, I got a new Treo GSM 600, T-mobile has 3 plans and am confused on which one to get, I think 19.99 is too much, but I am afraid to get the lesser plan and end up paying extra charges, where do I find out details on what each plan offer, I use my Treo for e-mails, SMS messaging, some web browsing and at times use it as modem to access internet through my laptop...Please advise...Thank you all.
  2. #2  
    For awhile now, t-mobile has been making it harder and harder to use the workaround for t-zones. Although I understand that there are still a few people that are able to use t-zones for internet access. Right now though, I think your best and perhaps only choice is to go with the 19.99 internet plan.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by malsalah
    Hello All,
    I am in the process of getting internet plan with T-Mobile, I am curretly with Sprint unlimited access for $10.00 and never had problems with my Treo 600, I got a new Treo GSM 600, T-mobile has 3 plans and am confused on which one to get, I think 19.99 is too much, but I am afraid to get the lesser plan and end up paying extra charges, where do I find out details on what each plan offer, I use my Treo for e-mails, SMS messaging, some web browsing and at times use it as modem to access internet through my laptop...Please advise...Thank you all.
    I got tired of trying to get the t-zones workaround to work. i just sucked it up and paid for the tmobile internet for $19.99 honestly its just not work the hassel. Just add it on and its ready to go. From what I've researched even tmobiles price for unlimited internet is cheaper than most other carriers.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmama
    I got tired of trying to get the t-zones workaround to work. i just sucked it up and paid for the tmobile internet for $19.99 honestly its just not work the hassel. Just add it on and its ready to go. From what I've researched even tmobiles price for unlimited internet is cheaper than most other carriers.
    I totally agree with this statement; however, I use T-Zones freely without any work around or port blockage. About six months ago I had problems with TMO adding internet service to my account. For some odd reason, they were having alot of problems setting it up. So, after 3 failed tries, I totally gave up trying to get internet service on my phone. Then, one day I just selected the TZONES from the pull down screen in network preferences, I was able to access the internet. I dont know whats going on with TMO system, but whatever CSR did (or didnt do) seem to work out for me in my favor.
    You never lived until you almost died!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMike
    Then, one day I just selected the TZONES from the pull down screen in network preferences, I was able to access the internet. I dont know whats going on with TMO system, but whatever CSR did (or didnt do) seem to work out for me in my favor.
    I'm with you, man. One day my T-Mobile Internet profile stopped working, and I switched to T-Zones and everything was the same. And when I went to the T-Mobile Billing site, my Internet plan was deselected. I didn't do that!

    Oh well. No complaints!
    -- Go Illini!

Posting Permissions