Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lovecostarica
    No hard reset. See the SD card install instructions link.

Novfilms and Antelope:

Since it is not flashing for you, do not try and force it by modifying file nemes, hard resets, etc. The flash should be a pretty smooth process.
    Im not having any problems, I havent tried it yet. It just doesnt make sense that inside a Cingular ROM update the "Treo650.XXX" folder and corresponding "XXXReleaseSD.pdb" would be ROW and not CNG. Have you successfully flashed a Cingular phone using these ROMs?

I was going to just give it a go after altering the file names, but that probably isnt the best idea I guess, I donít want a doorstop.

I'm in search of any Cingular ROM other than these just so I can inspect their contents and see if they are labeled CNG. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and I'm using a Cingular branded Treo 650 Firmware 1.31, Software 1.15-CNG and my phone is unlocked.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I keep trying to get the Cingular files and I keep getting "Page Not Found". This happens on several computers I try it on. Any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteL0pe
    Im not having any problems, I havent tried it yet. It just doesnt make sense that inside a Cingular ROM update the "Treo650.XXX" folder and corresponding "XXXReleaseSD.pdb" would be ROW and not CNG. Have you successfully flashed a Cingular phone using these ROMs?

I was going to just give it a go after altering the file names, but that probably isnt the best idea I guess, I donít want a doorstop.

I'm in search of any Cingular ROM other than these just so I can inspect their contents and see if they are labeled CNG. Any help would be appreciated.

Oh, and I'm using a Cingular branded Treo 650 Firmware 1.31, Software 1.15-CNG and my phone is unlocked.
    Consider this one tested. Its a no go. When using the original files with ROW in the name I get an error basically telling me that I cant use this updater. No surprise there. When I alter the file names to make them CNG it just gives me an "application not found" error. Also not a big surprise. Well at least this game me a reason to do a hard reset .... .....

When I good version gets posted I'll take a crak at that. Thanks for all the help so far.
    Any update here Maria? Thanks again for your help on this, I'm anxiously awaiting an updated ROM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Djscoe
    I keep trying to get the Cingular files and I keep getting "Page Not Found". This happens on several computers I try it on. Any suggestions?
    Dont bother, theres something wrong with the installer portion of the ROM. Are there older ROM images somewhere that we could try pulling the necessary installer files from?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12