Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still having trouble here. No connection at all over the weekend. :\
  2.    #22  
    Was in NY most of last week. GPRS was erratic at best. Now in West Virginia. GPRS is functioning great. Cingular obviously had some major problems the last few weeks. I wish they would not give us the run around and just tell us the truth.
    My T650 is still resetting like crazy..every 3-15 minutes The constant restarts are draining my battery big time and still pissing me off
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Still f'ed up here too. I haven't had a reliable connection in over 2 weeks now. And my battery is completely drained if I don't recharge it overnight.
    My GPRS connection in the NYC metro area wasn't working for almost 2 days (Sept 16th-18th), but it's been fine for over a week now. No unusual reset problems to report here either.
    bump.

Anyone else in NC still having connection problems??
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Cincinnati, Ohio:
    BIG GPRS problems - can't connect to WAP or ISP APNs (I have ISP access normally for corporate VPN access).

What gives?
    I have had GPRS problems in Moreno Valley, California for the past two weeks. I can not get any data. It seems to be a problem isolated to my section of Moreno Valley. When I move to Riverside or San Bernardino, I can get data. It is very annoying because Chatter and Express are constantly timing out due to the inability to connect to GPRS.
  9.    #29  
    Still having problems in NC. Having to turn phone off and on constantly to get GPRS to work. Have to think it is a firmware issue since problem crosses multiple platforms.

John
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12