1.    #1  
    Anyone here have the AT&T branded version? They still have it through there business channel. I have not heard of anyone with issues with them prior to the merger and after. Is it just a cingular thing?
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    I have one. Works fine.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I have a Cingular Blue ( former AT&T ) Treo 650 and it works great!
    Quote Originally Posted by txschafers
    I have a Cingular Blue ( former AT&T ) Treo 650 and it works great!

Yep!
    I've got one too, although now it says Cingular on start up and shut down after updating the software - but no Cingular on the case and an ATT SIM.
  6.    #6  
    Geneld-

Are you talking about normal operation or shutting down and turning on because of the update?
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Sorry - Normal Operation, to clarify:

After I upgraded to 1.15-CNB I now have the Cingular Logo when I turn my Treo's radio on or off. To be honest, I don't remember what it showed before, but I don't believe it was the Cingular Logo.
    It was..the original firmware used to show something like "Cingular...fits you best" with the cingular logo..now it shows the logo and Welcome and Goodbye .
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    It was..the original firmware used to show something like "Cingular...fits you best" with the cingular logo..now it shows the logo and Welcome and Goodbye .
    i have got blue and it has always said this. I got mine about 2 weeks after introduction.