1.    #1  
    I know the subject of t-mobile and the 650 has been beaten to death here, but I thought I would add this observation.

T-mobile just today added (back) the 600 to its selection of handheld devices in the personal section.

http://www.tmobile.com/products/default.asp?class=pda

They had been only showing up on the business section for awhile, but now they are back in the personal section as well.

What could the mean? Who knows. $250 for a 600? Sounds like about what they go for on ebay.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Not totally related to your topic but I think there is some link with this. I did my hotsync through palm USB cable at 11:27 am today and it worked perfectly till today but suddenly when I tried doing it again it just didn't start. I even did HR, restart my pc but just not working. I called palm tech support and he asked me when did I purchase it, I said in March so he said that I am out of 90 days warranty and for next time I have to call my wireless carrier first and they will transfer me to palm tech support, otherwise I have to pay $25 etc.... I said but I am using TMO so he said that's fine they knows and they will transfer you here!!
    So I guess TMO might have started offering treos again or they might be getting the new treo to introduce (rumored treo 700 someone posted it in GSM section I guess)!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbenjami
    I know the subject of t-mobile and the 650 has been beaten to death here, but I thought I would add this observation.

T-mobile just today added (back) the 600 to its selection of handheld devices in the personal section.

http://www.tmobile.com/products/default.asp?class=pda

They had been only showing up on the business section for awhile, but now they are back in the personal section as well.

What could the mean? Who knows. $250 for a 600? Sounds like about what they go for on ebay.

The new one is right around the corner. They might be doing that to get rid of there overstock
  4.    #4  
    Actually it is a bit lower than most ebay listings.
  5.    #5  
    Just got off of the phone w/ t-mo. If you push a bit you can get the 600 for $174.99 w/ a one year contract extension.

Doesn't sound like too bad of a deal.