1.    #1  
    The Cingular upgrade included long DTMF Tones. Problem -- they are too long and I can not check my voice mail. Any words of wisdom?
    Pilot 1000 >> PalmIII >> Palm IV >> Samsung I300 >> Kyocera 6035 >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> BB 8700c
    Out of curiosity, how long is one of your tones? Mine are not what I would call short, but not excessively long either... I have my VM #'s (different ones) pre-programmed to dial my passcodes; they seem to accept them without problem. Of course, diff VM systems may require really short tones - but I'm just wondering whether my tones are the same or shorter than yours.
  3.    #3  
    Hard to gauge .... two or three seconds. My voice mail on Cingular Blue does not respond at this length.
    Pilot 1000 >> PalmIII >> Palm IV >> Samsung I300 >> Kyocera 6035 >> Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> BB 8700c
    I know lots of people are reporting the long DTMF problem, but I just double-checked mine.

My tones just under 1 second long; approx 1 second with the wait between the tones (based on my pre-programmed call in to my business VM).

Mine is Cingular branded, went from OEM 1.04 to a wierd 1.21/1.04? (can't recall now) then updated to the official Cing 1.31/1.15 CNG. Wish I could explain why your tones are extended and mine aren't... I have the 1.21 flash if you wanted to try going backwards then upgrade again...