1.    #1  
    I was at the cingular 2 weeks ago and i was told by rep. cingular from august 1 st is going to have changes in their insurance policies so it is posible that Treo will be an object to insure.
    If you look here:

http://www.cingular.com/customer_ser...nt_protection/

they do seem to have a new insurance plan. Only problem is that they don't cover Treos. Same old, same old...
    Cingular doesn't insure Treo 650?
    Weird..I asked for it when I activated my phone (May 2005) and the CS put the insurance on my phone. I can see in my bill that i get billed $3.99 for Lockline insurance each month. If Cingular doesn't insure treo 650, what will happen if I place claim to Cingular when*God forbid* something happens to my phone?

Thanks
    Bubu
    bubu--the sales rep gets his commission, and you get scr***d. You gotta read the policy, including the fine print. You will not be covered, and are out the monthly fee. Search these forums for many redundant threads on this issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubu_basset
    i get billed $3.99 for Lockline insurance each month. Bubu
    If you try to file a claim, it will be rejected. Cingular does not insure Treo's.
    Demand the money back, as it is doing you no good to keep giving it to them...
  6.    #6  
    The rep. told me axactly The cingular does not insure RAZR ant TREO 650... but the new policy migth.
    I had the razr since december last...no insurance. when I added my Treo 2 weeks ago they added coverage for razr now that it is only $200.