1.    #1  
    Title says it all. If so, please post exact settings/procedures.
    Sure, it works fine. The specific instructions are in perhaps a dozen threads that have been posted here over the past six months. Use the search capability.
  3.    #3  
    I have tried all of them and I still can't get it to work.

Gilliland - do you have DUN working on Cingular Blue with CNB firmware? If so, could you please share your settings?
    Mine is working with these settings:

Phone #: *99***1#
    Username: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
    Password: CINGULAR1

I am in Colorado an old AT&T area. Speed meter at www.2wire.com says I am at 21K. WTF

edit: I only have about 2bars of signal, maybe that is the reason for the slow kbs. Ran the test again on the CNET tester and it came in at 43.1 kbps
    Sure, it works fine. The settings are the same as always - do some searches. It's all been documented a dozen times before - earlier this year when the DUN hacks first came along. The phone number posted above is correct, but the username and password that he listed is for Cingular Orange, not Cingular Blue. For Blue, leave them blank.

Make sure you set up your Bluetooth modem correctly under Windows. See the DUN PDF on the Palm Support site for a complete description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilliland
    Sure, it works fine. The settings are the same as always - do some searches. It's all been documented a dozen times before - earlier this year when the DUN hacks first came along. The phone number posted above is correct, but the username and password that he listed is for Cingular Orange, not Cingular Blue. For Blue, leave them blank.

Make sure you set up your Bluetooth modem correctly under Windows. See the DUN PDF on the Palm Support site for a complete description.
    Through my searches here I found 4-5 different posters saying 4-5 different set-ups. A search did give a bunch of different scenarios to try before finding the one that worked.

I assume Colorado is a Blue Cingular area; it was previously AT&T; that's what determines "blue" or "orange", correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by myBIGpocket
    I assume Colorado is a Blue Cingular area; it was previously AT&T; that's what determines "blue" or "orange", correct?
    No. Most areas will have both networks. If you have an AT&T simcard, then your phone should give preference to the "blue" network, though it's also possible to manually select the other network. I've never had a real Cingular simcard, so I don't know how those do system selection.

When I tell my Treo to let me manually select the network, it lists two separate networks that are both called "Cingular". One of them is the old blue network, the other is the original Cingular network. As far as I can tell, there is no direct way to tell them apart. But if I let the phone automatically select the network, it will always pick the blue one (if available).
    Quote Originally Posted by myBIGpocket
    Mine is working with these settings:

Phone #: *99***1#
    Username: WAP@CINGULARGPRS.COM
    Password: CINGULAR1

I am in Colorado an old AT&T area. Speed meter at www.2wire.com says I am at 21K. WTF

edit: I only have about 2bars of signal, maybe that is the reason for the slow kbs. Ran the test again on the CNET tester and it came in at 43.1 kbps
    This seems to work for me except it gets hung up verifying the password for about 45 seconds, then it times out....
    I can get mine to connect on Cingular, but when I disconnect, I am unable to easily reconnect. I have no issues with PDANet.
    Please post carrier questions to one of the carrier forums.

/moved
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836