1.    #1  
    anyone having any network problems in the los angeles (la canada) area? it could just be me. i upgraded my pan to a national plan yesterday and ever since then... i cant get on the network. i couldnt even send text messages. i spoke with a customer service rep this morning and had found out that i didnt even have that feature on my plan anymore. what? so i added it back but my unlimited data plan never was cancelled yet it wont work. this sucks. ive done resets... made calls.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! i hate upgrading my plan because crap loke this always happens.

anyone?????

thanks.
    Who is your provider...Verizon? I have Sprint...Im in O.C. and I have had no issues (posting from my treo as I type.... ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    sorry, that was stupid of me. my provider is cingular. not too sure what i think of them. i used to get great reception @ my house but over the past month, it has slowly gotten worse. hmmm!!!

the network triangle symbol thing isnt even showing by the bars that show the signal strength. hmmm again. who knows?
    I dont know. I would however, get back on the phone with CS. ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

5.    #5  
    i will do so right now. i wonder if 1.23 has anything to do with my change in service. my phone hasnt seemed like itself since that upgrade. any ideas? i should go to i.28 but i have been a bit confused about the process.

thanks for your response.
    I cant really help you there. Im still on my trusty t600 ;-)

However, I would keep on the line with Cingular CS until they can do something to reset your data. I had that happen once with sprint. I got transferred all over the place but finally got to the level of tech support that I needed to solve the problem.