1.    #1  
    http://www.brighthand.com/article/Tr...ite=SmartPhone

T-Mobile U.S.A. is expected to begin offering it in the near future.

I would love to know Brighthand's source for this information, and a timeframe. Note that most people here on TreoCentral have concluded that T-Mobile has no plans to offer the 650.
    Honestly, would it make a difference if TMO started carrying the 650? The price wouldn't not be lower than PalmOne....and maybe even higher!
    You never lived until you almost died!
    T-Mobile U.S.A. is expected to begin offering it in the near future.
    Hmmm...wonder if near future for them means just before a newer model is released.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Hmmm...wonder if near future for them means just before a newer model is released.
    News flash! T-Mobile pulls a Verizon!

Releasing a phone 6 months after it's release... Though if they do release an EDGE phone this would raise a few eye brows.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I am not going to give a 100% "not gonna happen" but I do have a high placed source at T-Mobile who has no reason to lie to me and has said repeatedly "not gonna happen". Many of the higher ups feel they got royally burned with the 600.
    Take it for what you wish, but I wouldn't place any money on that possiblity.

I will stay with T-Mob in spite of that, I really like their service and data rates (and the fact that they don't cripple bluetooth) Until Cingular or Verizon (Sprint's coverage in my area stinks) wises up to better data rates, I am a loyal T-Mob user. Let's hope they get the 7xx.
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    How did they get "royally burned" with the 600? What the heck is that supposed to mean?

BTW, I use my unlocked 650 on T-Mo.... I am also not anxious to move away from T-Mo because I love their customer service and great rates.
    Appparently upon the release of the T-Mobile T600 there were a LOT of support issues that were related to the hardware and caused RMA issuance far beyond what they like to see. Translation: too may broken Treos made T-Mobile look bad and they do NOT like that. Now they are slightly gun-shy about Treo.
    Geek.....me????!!!!
    Thanks for the compliment, geeks run the world after all!