1.    #1  
    Does anyone when palmOne and Cingular plan to release the patch to correct the memory problem on the 650? Sprint already had a patch to 1.07, and now a second patch to 1.12, but still no patch for Cingular.

Moderators: Please make this sticky! It deserves some discussion space.

Subject: Cingular, I need more memory space now. Where's the 650 ROM update?

I've been a GSM Treo 650 owner since Febuary 2005. I am very happy with my Treo and have had very few issues with it or Cingular. A technologist by day, I have put my Treo through application hoops w/o too manyresets. Sometimes I could go weeks w/o a reset.

Fast forward to today:

My Treo is restting itself more frequently. I believe it is due to a space crunch (Now less than 3Mb free space). The apps, my mail, data files, photos etc are now all integral parts of my handheld. My SD card is 128MB and I have about 50Mb of free space on it. Needless to say I use the 650 as a daily portable computer and communication device.

Hey Cingular what's up?

Sprint and PalmOne have both released their filesystem fix. Major audio improvements and fewer resets are some of the other benefits that have been commented on some of the popular Treo forum/discussion boards. Don't let another month go by w/o releasing your ROM update.

Thanks Bill!

MM
    Cingular Treo 650 (Unlocked?!?)
    Firmware 01.51 Software Treo650-1.17-CNG H/W A
    Treo Wireless Headset - Apple Ti15 OSX 10.3.9
    Palm VII -> Motorola StarTAC -> Treo 600
    I would also like to know when Cingular is going to get with it and launch a new ROM update. I cannot believe they have not updated the memory issue, Buetooth problem, volume issue and an update to versamail 3.1 would be nice.
    I'm afraid no one knows.

Anyone who says they know when it's going to be is doing nothing more than guessing.
    It's beyond frustrating. Total lack of respect for customers.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    What are they waiting for?!?

Someone said today was the day in the 650 forum .... NOT!

MM
    Cingular Treo 650 (Unlocked?!?)
    Firmware 01.51 Software Treo650-1.17-CNG H/W A
    Treo Wireless Headset - Apple Ti15 OSX 10.3.9
    Palm VII -> Motorola StarTAC -> Treo 600
    Quote Originally Posted by sfmanuel
    What are they waiting for?!?

Someone said today was the day in the 650 forum .... NOT!

MM
    Let's get a rope and hang 'em, hang 'em high!
    David