1.    #1  
    Just wanted to say I have had to call Cingular Customer Service several times in the last 3 days.

Wanted to get data plan without spending $$$! Really just want to check email.

Have had some GREAT assistance and the last lady (Liz in Virginia) helped me set up the 19.99 MeDia Works! No more $$$ plan!

So...if you people have had some problems with Cingular Customer Service....try back...there are at least 3 people there who are out of this world!
    Now if they would just go ahead and give us an update like everyone else has gotten.

P.S. I'd be real careful with the $19.99 Media Works plan. It only comes with 5 MB of data per month. Are you sure you didn't want the $19.99 Media Net plan which gives you unlimited data?
    Not everyone else, I am having no problems with my two MEdia Works plans since November of last year on 2 Treos. And not the 5 MB plans either. Also a friend got on it two months ago and has no issues either. That is the orginal plan unlim-1500-200.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the Media Net update. I am not sure as I am not really using the 'net....just really wanted to check email. But may change next month for the Media Net plan....just don't want to mess anything up right now
    So I have been trying to get a feel for what the real difference is between the MEdia Works (which the sales guy gave me even though the legal paperwork says it's not for PDA's) and the MEdia Net - both unlimited plans. I'm interested in email more than web surfing, although I'm considering a splashblog and would like to update my personal blog for my family from time to time using the Treo.

Anyhow, the doccumentaiton is confusing - any tips would be very helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by biggkhalil
    So I have been trying to get a feel for what the real difference is between the MEdia Works (which the sales guy gave me even though the legal paperwork says it's not for PDA's) and the MEdia Net - both unlimited plans. I'm interested in email more than web surfing, although I'm considering a splashblog and would like to update my personal blog for my family from time to time using the Treo.

Anyhow, the doccumentaiton is confusing - any tips would be very helpful.
    It is my understanding, and according to the Cingular web site, the unlimited Media Works plan no longer exists.