Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Noticed today that the younevercall.com website had a place to sign up and they would notify you when the T-Mobile Treo 650 was released. Is this a hopeful sign or is it just a shameless way to get you to sign up for their newsletter? I most specifically wonder if this "sign up" list has been on their site for a long time. I've not been to their site before today. Does anyone know?
    One way to harvest email addresses. However, they are not forcing anyone to signup?

Hmmm ..., you would not happen to be the site owner?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    No, not the owner for sure. If I were, I wouldn't be trying so hard to find a good deal on an unlocked Treo 650 or waiting for T-mobile to come out with one. I'm T-Mobile and I very much want a 650!
    It really does not matter for TMo if they offer Treo 650. You can use the Palm branded phone for TMo unless you are waiting for some loyalty discount.
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 06/16/2005 at 11:18 PM.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I for one am waiting for a loyalty discount, but won't be holding my breath. I just don't think the upgrade from 600 to 650 is worth any substantial cash.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Yes, waiting for T Mobile for the loyalty discount. Cannot afford the unbranded, unlocked Treo 650.
    Then wait on, not worth having your email harvested, unless you don't mind getting the spamming. Somehow, just lurking in the threads here will alert you quicker on any TMo developments (for any Treo related items).