Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    has anyone been able download ringtones from tmobile? the ones they sell for like two bucks? i wouldn't mind buying one or two til i spring for my sd card, but don't know how to go about it. thanks folks
    3390 (cingular) --> v66 (tmo) --> s105 (tmo) --> sidekick color (tmo) | e315 (tmo) | treo650 (tmo)
    If you want some good ringtones on your Treo 650, just surf blazer to a website that has WAV files that you like, click on them, save them to your palm and then bam! they'll show up when you goto choose a ringer..

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    when i try this, it prompts me to download, saying it's a 1.6m file and i have 10.4m available, and proceeds to tell me i don't have enough memory? i guess i know not to trust the treo's calculator?
    3390 (cingular) --> v66 (tmo) --> s105 (tmo) --> sidekick color (tmo) | e315 (tmo) | treo650 (tmo)
    What song are you looking for? I can get you ANY song in .wav format.
    You never lived until you almost died!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    If someone could post any good (ideally free) wav ringtone sites then

or

if someone could post how to get the TMo HifiRingers, it'd be appreciated.

I tried to DL TMo HifiRingers and nogo so far.

Not so thrilled w/ the abundant Poly ringtones, sounds like a cheap Casio synth.

Thanks