1.    #1  
    New to the forum, love the old 270 and am thinking of buying one off eBay that is set up to work with Rogers wireless in Canada. I was thinking of just popping my old T-mobile sim in -- will that work?

(The darned flip tops keep breaking off on my 270s, but otherwise I love the simplicity of the thing so am resorting to buying old ones off ebay -- this is the first canadian one I've tried though so am wondering if anyone knows if it will be different) Thanks
    Well the Rogers could be locked, but as long as your are in good standing with T-Mobile they may be able to unlocked it for you.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    I bought a Treo 180 off ebay from Canadian seller a few years ago and it worked flawlesslywith my TMO SIM. Not sure if it was Rogers or if the 270 is similar in this regard. Maybe you can check with the seller to see if it is unlocked, he may be able to contact his provider or even try another SIM in it.