1.    #1  
    currently i have insurance for my 600 thru tmobile, paying 3.99/month with an deductible of $35
    i just received a letter stating that as of july 1, the monthly cost would go up to 5.99 (which i dont have a problem paying), but the deductible is going to be $110... now i think that is ridiculous!!
    im thinking about cancelling the insurance, but where else can i go for coverage?
    Blessed beyond measure!
  2.    #2  
    anyone?
    Blessed beyond measure!
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    currently i have insurance for my 600 thru tmobile, paying 3.99/month with an deductible of $35
    i just received a letter stating that as of july 1, the monthly cost would go up to 5.99 (which i dont have a problem paying), but the deductible is going to be $110... now i think that is ridiculous!!
    im thinking about cancelling the insurance, but where else can i go for coverage?
    And for this we have to thank all our friends, even on this site, who recommended "losing" your 600 to get an upgrade to 650, or to replace a defective unit, or whatever.
    bingo magicman..... Now they're paying for all the "how I got xxx to give me a free upgrade" threads...

ayana -- try calling whoever handles your homeowners/renters insurance and add a rider for the phone. It'll be pretty cheap and probably wont have any deductible.

Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    Check into getting a personal articles policy thru a major insurer like State Farm, Allstate, etc. I have mine insured that way. My cost is $35 annual with no deductible.