1.    #1  
    Thought this was interesting...

T-Mobile has been rated the highest ranked mobile phone carrier in overall Wireless Customer Care Performance by J.D. Power and Associates.
    Guess this tries to make up for their crappy coverage and lack of Highspeed network... damn GPRS..

Timmay
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    TMo takes care of me just fine, GPRS speeds and all. I just had an awesome customer service experience with them as a matter of fact. Plus I'm still using a (no longer offered) plan that gets me 5000 minutes for $100. Can't beat it!

TM
    this award applies ONLY for CS quality, nothing else
    T-Mo ALWAYS ranks high in customer services. Most (not all) of their plans are highly competitive too.
    Treo knowledge base (FAQs)

Treo Hater's Club

Treo 600 (GSM)--> MDA Vario (HTC Wizard)
  5.    #5  
    And when you got unlimited internet with the $10 t-zones plan... you cannot go wrong... I'm happy with my service, but i would kill for some more speed (bandwidth)!
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by mingkee
    this award applies ONLY for CS quality, nothing else
    Without excellent customer service, a business will not survive in todays economy. Just take a look at Sprint and Nextel....Cingular and AT&T....

These companies HAD to merge in order to keep existing shareholders happy.
    You never lived until you almost died!