1.    #1  
    I heard May 5th but never saw anything? Has anyone heard anything about when the ROM update will be available for Cingular 650's?
    who knows...
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    What golfer said... but this is really getting rediculous. It's a wonder why P1 is still in business...
  4. Lew
    All I know is I was able to telephone in and get the free 128MB SD card this afternoon. If the ROM was about to come out they'd have said something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew
    All I know is I was able to telephone in and get the free 128MB SD card this afternoon. If the ROM was about to come out they'd have said something?
    not necessarily...they gave out cards to sprint customers until a week or two after the rom update came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew
    who do you call to get the card and what do you say?
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    there are reliable reports of Cingular firmware 1.25 circulating amongst Cingular insiders...no definative dates though
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  8. Lew
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    who do you call to get the card and what do you say?
    It's a band-aid fix for the additional memory required by the NVFS.

Click HERE for NVFS info, which leads to THIS PAGE describing Palm's offer of a free 128MB SD card. It then links you to HERE for the actual offer.

When I put in my SN and the ID# from my CD sleeve it gave an error and told me to call the Palm store, I don't remember the actual phone number.

What is cool is shipping is free for any other Palm Store items you might be purchasing at the same time. Didn't need anything so I didn't take advantage of it, but good to know if you're planning on buying something.

-- Lew