1.    #1  
    What a bunch of crap!! after charging me out the ying yang for picture messages they now went and started charging me for text messeges. They didnt charge me the the month before and the month before that!!! It just snuck up on me all of a sudden on this bill. Is anyone else paying for SMS?? The tmo reps weren't helpful at all. But after threatening to switch to sprint, one rep back-dated me for the 2.99 300sms plan.

Wasn't SMS it supposed to be unlimited with the 19.99 plan?

Update/edit: I went to mytmobile to see the treo600 plan for myself... and it's not even there anymore!! What a nightmare.
    Last edited by firemothjoe; 06/03/2005 at 02:33 PM.
    ......... )oe ............
    Black&White Sidekick,
    Color Sidekick,
    Sidekick 2,
    *Treo 600* AND NEVER LOOKED BACK!!
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Nope. NO sms with unlimited internet plan.
  3.    #3  
    yeah... I just found this.
    http://search.t-mobile.com/htmlgw/ui...27#__highlight

I may have to pay a visit to the tmo dealer who told me I'd get unlimited SMS after switiching from the Sidekick2 and sidekick his ***.
    Black&White Sidekick,
    Color Sidekick,
    Sidekick 2,
    I griped about this over a year ago to TMobile. Whats the use of paying $19.95 just for internet service on PDA's when the sidekick data plan allows unlimited SMS, unlimited picture messaging, and internet service? Obviously they arenot trying to satisfy the customer by combining certain products to give better prices.
    You never lived until you almost died!
  5.    #5  
    Being an ex-sidekick user, I can tell u the main gripes were the closed os and the lack of local sync. That in itself was the clencher to make me switch to the t600. There's a dozen thing about the treo that I like more then the sk. If only somebody would make the perfect phone / plan.
    Black&White Sidekick,
    Color Sidekick,
    Sidekick 2,