1.    #1  
    Well I decided to go with Cingular, placed my order today, should be here in "2-3 days" (read 5-7 business days) and HOPEFULLY I'll luck out with the reps when I ask to put Unlimited MediaNet on, I'm afraid that they won't let me when I tell them which phone to put it on (we have three on one plan). Fingers crossed and worst comes to worst we'll return them in the three day period.

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenCode
    Well I decided to go with Cingular, placed my order today, should be here in "2-3 days" (read 5-7 business days) and HOPEFULLY I'll luck out with the reps when I ask to put Unlimited MediaNet on, I'm afraid that they won't let me when I tell them which phone to put it on (we have three on one plan). Fingers crossed and worst comes to worst we'll return them in the three day period.
    They'll ask which phone to put it on, but when they do just give them the phone number and not the phone model. I'm pretty sure it's all organized in their computers by phone number anyway. You can also add it yourself if you want by signing on to their web site and going to "My Features". Pick the phone number you want and add MEdiaNet unlimited.

Good luck,
    Brett