1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Does anybody know if Xpress Mail can be used with MediaNet unlimited? I am currently using 650 with PDA plan and I use Xpress Mail a lot. I am thinking to switch to MediaNet unlimited, but I still want to use my Xpress Mail. I prefer stay with PDA unlimited if MediaNet unlimited can't support it (Xpress mail makes my life easier).

Thanks
    Bubu
    It works just fine.

I am using Xpress Mail with the original MediaNet ($19.95/mo unlimited internet + boatloads of SMS, MMS).
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    i concur w/aprasad - i use xpress mail with the original media works and it works just fine for me.
    Jeff
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > AT&T Tilt > Treo 750 > Treo Pro
    John 16:33
    is xpress mail better than versamail when it comes to gmail? cuz half the time versamail fails when retrieving my gmail.
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for all who has replied.
    CPcrazyfly - I dont know. I don't use my gmail with versamail or xpressmail. I use versamail for my POP account and xpressmail for my office email (lotus) because of the "push" email capability.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubu_basset
    Thanks for all who has replied.
    CPcrazyfly - I dont know. I don't use my gmail with versamail or xpressmail. I use versamail for my POP account and xpressmail for my office email (lotus) because of the "push" email capability.
    it seems that most on here use the versamail for POP, but recently versamail and gmail just arent on the same page....its not jus me either, there are some other posting this. maybe ill give xpress a whirl....
    Nexus One
    HTC Inspire "4G"
    HP Veer "4G"
    Quote Originally Posted by CPcrazyfly
    it seems that most on here use the versamail for POP, but recently versamail and gmail just arent on the same page....its not jus me either, there are some other posting this. maybe ill give xpress a whirl....
    Your mileage may vary with on this... I have found that the GMail will come down to the device one time if new but a subsequent sync it will disappear on the device. Let us know what you find. There are some settings in GMail in the POP section that may affect the behavior. It seems the POP responses from GMail are just not as standard as other POP services. Maybe this is due to the different model / concept that GMail employs. I sure wish it would get figured out though as I start to use my GMail more and more.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileGhost
    It seems the POP responses from GMail are just not as standard as other POP services. Maybe this is due to the different model / concept that GMail employs.
    I have experienced a simlilar problem when using Gmail's POP service. But I was able to find a work around. I setup an email account with another provider (fusemail) that supports standard POP/IMAP and told Gmail to forward my email to the email address that I setup with that service (fusemail). In eXpress Mail, I set my reply-to address to my gmail address.

This has worked really well for me so far. Hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    It works just fine.

I am using Xpress Mail with the original MediaNet ($19.95/mo unlimited internet + boatloads of SMS, MMS).
    Does the unlimited medianet include unlimited sms and mms?

Jordan