1.    #1  
    I'm on my third treo 600 with T-Mobile, and I'm still having problems with it. It deactivates automatically,and I only find out when I try to make an outgoing call, and I can't. I have to do a soft reset< and usually find out that I've missed several calls. Anybody else having this problem? T-Mo denies having any records of this happening to anyone else. I've also noticed that they have taken the treo 600 off the web site. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zenomad
    I'm on my third treo 600 with T-Mobile, and I'm still having problems with it. It deactivates automatically,and I only find out when I try to make an outgoing call, and I can't. I have to do a soft reset< and usually find out that I've missed several calls. Anybody else having this problem? T-Mo denies having any records of this happening to anyone else. I've also noticed that they have taken the treo 600 off the web site. Thanks
    Did you install the latest update ROM from TMobile?
    You never lived until you almost died!
    I've had an unlocked Treo 600 on TMoble for over a year and have not had any problems.

I'm on Firmware 03.05 and software Treo600-1.2-ROW. The hardware is Revision B.