1.    #1  
    So I have several issues with my 4 day old 650. HALRadioAcDc error, MMS error which will not let me send pics, and the voicemail favorites tab has a one next to indicating I have new message. However, it aways has a one and I never have any message. What the heck? This $500 toy has turned out to be a real pain. Thanks.
    That 1 is the speed dial number.....
    assign a speed dial to another favorite and that number will be there too.

mms are you on tmobile? if so you have to set the network in mms options to manual....and just use what is there

as for the HalRadio error search for that....I don't nor have had that problem but I think it saw it somewhere on here saying take it back....
  3.    #3  
    uh look at me the noob. man i feel dumb about the vm questions. on am on cingular and no mms go through. i can text email and web surf but cant send a picture out? i have searched several treo forums and no answers. looks like another call to the local cingular rep. thanks. later.
    Good luck on the MMS prob. I have a problem where I cannot get MMS, thanks to some "part of message deleted by MMS adaptation" error message. Don't worry about thr newb mistake :-) We all make mistakes @ times.
    ek
    The HALRadio issue is, based on what I've read here, a true hardware problem. The only way to resolve that one will be to take the Treo back and replace it.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by omnicoat
    uh look at me the noob. man i feel dumb about the vm questions. on am on cingular and no mms go through. i can text email and web surf but cant send a picture out? i have searched several treo forums and no answers. looks like another call to the local cingular rep. thanks. later.
    Not sure if this will help, but it might.

I just recently had this problem with mms on Cingular with my Moto v3. I tried everything in the world along with the CS rep at Cingular. What the rep did find was that mms had been deactivated on that number for no apparewnt reason. He activated it, but it still did not work. It worked on my Treo, but not the Moto. The CS guy had to escalate the problem to a higher tech source. They called me the next day and told me it had been fixed and it was, but I never found out specifically what they did. Got some mumbo jumbo about a network issue of some kind.

You should call CS and go through everything with them. They can tell if for some reason mms is turned off on their end for your number. Apparently, they can control it from their network somehow.