1.    #1  
    My Treo has not been able to dtect GPRS connections in NJ/NYC area for more than a week. T-mobile representative acknowledged a problem due to a network upgrade and said the service would be back by May 13. Well it is May 15 and it still does not work so I canceled my Internet service with them (they offered me 50 extra minutes as a compensation... ).

Now I am starting to think I perhaps have a hardware problem with my Treo. Has anyone experieced this same problem in NY/NJ?
    using gprs in brooklyn and manhattan with out issue.

btw, every couple of months gprs gets hosed in brooklyn, so i have been there.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I haven't seen any degradation in T-Mo service in Manhattan, either in the phone or T-Mobile Internet Service.

Wo
    No problems in NJ over the same time span
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Just happened to me here in Miramar, FL now. No GPRS.
    no problems either, NJ
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Hmm, I just took my SIM out of the 650 and put it in an HP6315 and I connected to GPRS just fine.

Just confirmed Im having problems connecting to internet.2 apn, I can connect to tzones apn.
    Last edited by bimmer10; 05/16/2005 at 01:57 PM.
    but after disconnecting from GPRS all my incoming calls go to my voicemail.....I need to reset Treo650 and update my "Call Preferences"...
    I haven't had a problem in Manhattan or Westchester.