1.    #1  
    It's been confirmed today that there is a nationwide outage for T-Zones and MMS picture messaging.
    You never lived until you almost died!
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMike
    It's been confirmed today that there is a nationwide outage for T-Zones and MMS picture messaging.
    What is T-Zones anyways?
    really?
    I have no problem
    No problem for me either. Yesterday or today.
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile
  5.    #5  
    TMobile CS told me service was down yesterday. I just found out they lied! TMO has it setup where someone must subscribe to $19.95 internet in order to use T-Zones. Slowily but surely those who are getting data connection via $4.95 T-Zones, your days are numbered!
    Uh-Oh, sounds too much like Cingular!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    the CS is wrong
    but what's wrong with internet option?!
    you can do a lot further with internet option
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Uh-Oh, sounds too much like Cingular!
    I succumbed to TMO's $19.95 fee for internet service that also access Tzones.

I am for surely going to be looking at Cingulars rates and plans at the year end.
    Actually I was talking about how Cingular has a rep on here for pulling the rug out from under people with their data plans. Sounds like T-Mobile might have been taking lessons, LOL!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!