1.    #1  
    Not able to connect today. Had spotty coverage yesterday too. I'm in Pleasanton.

Anyone else having problems?
  2.    #2  
    Just called T-Mo, Looks like the outage affects markets west of the mississippi. They gave me 50 free minutes for the inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by duoart
    Just called T-Mo, Looks like the outage affects markets west of the mississippi. They gave me 50 free minutes for the inconvenience.
    Kudos for posting that. I wasn't sure why things just stopped working on me, but I was right to check TreoCentral first!

I called T-Mobile, but didn't get any free minutes. :-(

Funny thing... The rep confirmed my account information including my address in California, and even that I was currently located at my billing address. She eventually found status information reporting that the outage was "west of the Mississippi" and added that "if my location was west of the Mississippi" then that would probably be the same trouble I was experiencing. Now I gotta go find a map to see if I'm west of the Mississippi since evidently she couldn't tell me. ;-)

Of course, by the time I finished up on the phone, data service was working again. Same thing usually happens whenever I call to report a cable modem outage, but I always want to make sure they know it's out...
    Anyone having troubles sending email via t-zones? I'm wondering if they finally "cut me off." I have been able to connect, use the web, and receive email, but no luck on the sending (I checked my configs and everything looks fine).
    The same here. Great, exactly at the time when I'm away at a workshop for most of the weekend. Unable to sign in to GPRS (T-Zones) both from San Francisco and Oakland. Grrrrr!