1.    #1  
    I have posted this to this thread group as well as the one discussing T600 hardware specifically in the hopes of getting a few good responses....

I have a t600 with T-Mobile and have been living just fine for months...but over the last week or so my wife and others call me and the call never gets to me but just jumps to voicemail....and then I never get the normal notification that I have a voicemail.

I have assumed that this is a carrier problem affected either on their end or my location relative to a tower. The question to you all is does this sound like just a carrier problem OR could there be something wrong with my T600 radio. If it could possibly be the latter, how do I test it?

Thanks

Skigs
  2.    #2  
    I have posted this to this thread group as well as the one discussing GSM carriers specifically in the hopes of getting a few good responses....

I have a t600 with T-Mobile and have been living just fine for months...but over the last week or so my wife and others call me and the call never gets to me but just jumps to voicemail....and then I never get the normal notification that I have a voicemail.

I have assumed that this is a carrier problem affected either on their end or my location relative to a tower. The question to you all is does this sound like just a carrier problem OR could there be something wrong with my T600 radio. If it could possibly be the latter, how do I test it?

Thanks

Skigs
    Ive posted a thread regarding a new internet site by T-mobile that allows you to check coverage anywhere in the U.S. The map is very accurate and should give you more insight on your problem.

Here's the thread

Also, if you have any applications that work in the "background" and are continously connected to your data network, they may interfere with your calls. For example, I use a push email application called Chatter Email which intermittently quieries my data network every so often. I have found that during the times that Chatter is connecting to my data network I do not recieve phone calls even though someone may be calling at that very moment. Ive also tried calling my device while sending and recieving emails from Chatter and my calls never went through. Just a thought...
    Same thing happens to me, I also have tmo. Sometimes my brother would call me and say that it goes strait to voice mail, and I also get the VM a while after it was sent.

I am in the medical field and need to be able to be reached for emegancy patients. So I need my service to be reliable.

I do have a feeling it mabet the t600 it self.

I bought a cheap nokia that I use when I am on call, seems to work fine.
    I've been getting this also...just in the last week or so (call goes straight to VM...no 'missed call' indicator) MI, Detroit Metro area...I've been told by TMo reps that they are testing EDGE...maybe that's messing up the system somehow???
    Treo 650 GSM Unlocked-TMobile