1.    #1  
    I had the Media Works Unlimited plan which I signed up for in early February. It was on last months bill. But I just got this months bill today. They switched me to the 3 MB plan!

It looks like they slammed me the day I called tech support about 3 weeks ago when there was the big state-wide GPRS outage. Instead of fixing the technical problem or telling me to wait because all their cell towers were mis-configured, they switched plans on me without my permission.

Who do I complain to? The California State PUC? If I've lost my Media Works Unlimited plan permanently, I'd at least like to see if I can get somebody fired.
    Call them and let them know. This is a common problem with them, which is why I still haven't signed up for Media or the PDA plan. I'm glad you want to report them too, maybe they'll quit overbilling everyone!
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by hotpaw5
    I had the Media Works Unlimited plan which I signed up for in early February. It was on last months bill. But I just got this months bill today. They switched me to the 3 MB plan!
    Did you discuss this with their Customer service? Have they refused to switch you back?
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    They WILL switch you back. Just call them.
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.